Dear Santa | Teen Ink

Dear Santa

December 13, 2012
By Anonymous

Dear Santa,
There isn't a lot I want this year, but none the less, pull up a chair and kindly lend me your ear. I haven't been as good as I ought to be so please don't list me with the bad. This year for Christmas,my request helps the best mommy any one's ever had. Mommy has been sick this year and you know what i say is true. So Santa, do I have an important gift I need from you, This year, all I ask is for a cure.

Mommy says you're friends with Jesus and that's how come you can always see me. Mr. Santa help cure my mommy, she's more than any gift I ever need. You have a lot of helpers and I know they're full of magic and wonder. All this girl wants for Christmas is the rest of her life with her mother.
I can only hope that you hurry and grant this one request. If you help save her, Ill want nothing for Christmas this year or the next. I know i ask a lot with my one Christmas wish, but if I lose her, think of everything she'll miss.
The days are numbered Santa, for Christmas and for my mommy I know it. I hate knowing every last bit. The days aren't so long now, and I hope every moment will last. Don't let this Christmas rush past.
Don't forget me on your route Mr. Santa, please make my request the one you grant.

-<3-


The author's comments:
This is for my mom(obviously). Please don't ask for what she has.. yes it can kill her I'm afraid. Yes I went from a child like position.