When You Are Gone | Teen Ink

When You Are Gone

By DarknessHasFallen GOLD, Broomfield, Colorado
DarknessHasFallen GOLD, Broomfield, Colorado

I'm fine. I just feel like I'm shattered into hundred of little shards of glass and I'm going to hurt everybody who loves me.

As the lights of the Christmas tree shine gently on my tear streaked cheeks I think of your charming smile but it isn't enough. It makes me sob and shake. The gentle kiss goodbye and the reassuring hug hello is all I need. But you are more than a thousand miles away. Although I am even more than willing to walk that distance I must wait. But I know the moment I see your slim figure and comforting stance and I will run to you. You will wrap your arm around me in a steady embrace and grace my lips with a butterfly kiss. No effort needed just grace and comfort. That is all I will ever ask of you. But all I ask of God, of fate, of eternity, is you to be forever mine. When you walk away I count the steps you take. Do you know that I need you? That every time I see you in a dream I ask of you. But all I ask of God, of fate, of eternity, is you to be forever mine. When you walk away I count the steps you take. Do you know that I need you? That every time I see you in a dream I wake up with tears on my cheeks and a sob on my tongue. Will I ever stop missing you unless you are right next to me? When you are gone you are all I really want for Christmas.

Missing the best guy in the world and he is all I really want for Christmas.

Eden___ BRONZE said...
Eden___ BRONZE, Brownsville, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I watched his wildest dreams come true not one of them involving you.

This was so good! I really loved it, and I can feel the emotion behind it! Great job