My True Friends | Teen Ink

My True Friends

By Balkeyk903 SILVER, Lewisville, Texas
Balkeyk903 SILVER, Lewisville, Texas

"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game"

Your about to read something that is touching you might shread a tear while reading this. But that means you have a heart because I know when I was while writing this. I had a tear in my eyes trying to find words that would make a differences in someone's eyes. This as been on my mind for along time so I decided to make a point out of it. Well I was thinking and I want this world to stop killing animals. I think it should be a law to not kill animals. Take a chance out of your life with an animal they will make a difference. My goal is for no more killing and to make the animals life's better. Adopt one it will make a difference in that animals life. Since, someone won't adopt a animal doesn't mean we have to put the animal down just give it a chance. You don't kill animals because they are broken. You don't kill animals because their sick or hurt or dying. You don't kill them because it is easier give them a chance. It is just easy on just that person that does it. If they like animals then it would be hard for them but try to do something about it. You don't know what will happen if you give that animal a chance. That animal that needs a friend you could be their best friend. You wouldn't like to be in cage what makes it different the animals don't like it either. Imagine you living in a cage that's not big and no one to love you for them to be apart of your life or even the rest of your life. The animal might think there is no chance for them to get someone to adopt them. They think no one cares and just give up. They are put in that small cage for some of there life why would you do that them. I'm not saying go adopt one if you don't have the money to raise the animal. They don't have anyone to go pet them on the head to say everything going to be OK. Someone to love them and someone to play with them also cuddle with. When we feel bad for ourselves we should really be feeling sorry for those animals. People give up on the animal and send it back to the shelter. Really you expect the pet to be perfect it has been in a cage and they say there is something wrong with it. Really are you kidding me I just feel sorry for that animal they thought they were finally out for life. There is something wrong with everyone and everything in this world what makes that animal different. Doesn't make a difference to go give up on that animal, that's like giving up on yourself. For example, your child doesn't do something right doesn't mean you go give up on them you give them a chance. Till they finally learn what you are trying to teach them. Everyone and everything needs something love in their life. Every animal has potential in this world. We get soaked up in our own problems that we can't get the fact of hurting others. If I could save every animal in this world I would do that of course. If you know me you know I would do that because animals are my life. I love animals more than life itself. I would be broke if I decide to take every animal in this world to give them what they needed. To me it would be worth every dime I spent on those animals. To me it doesn't matter to me if you have something wrong with you I will take you in anyways. I am done standing around letting this happen I want to make a difference. Two of my cousins and my sister and me have raised some money already for these animals. Why can't you just give some money or just go adopt an animal we have started to make difference so why can't you. Every animal needs to be spoiled once in a life time. So who is with me I don't want to wait anymore. Just go give a animal a chance it is worth a try. All those animals need a family to wake up to everyday that loves them. Someone told me they took there pet back because the animal is blood wrong well it's like your saying your blood wrong. Are you going to get their hopes up, your just destroying that animals life. You don't take the animals life's because you don't have anymore room. Just a fact make some room no matter what you have to do but don't take their life. Another example, is that you say there isn't anymore room left in your house for another child. So what are you going to do move out right you want to care for that child. When you adopt a animal you need to treat it with respect. I know some people that have a pet and don't treat it with respect. Then they wonder why the pet disobeys their orders. You don't know what that animal has been through. Life is harder for them already why make it worse. So who's with me and let's make a difference. Every animal in this world deserves to be spoiled. Make a difference in the adorable animals in this world. They all have a good personality that just hasn't came out yet because has had no one to love them. Why don't you be that person that helps that animal over come there fear and make it feel safe and loved. But you have no way to take care of a animal then don't go get one, just if you have time and the money to raise one.

Connor_Schulte BRONZE, Oswego, Illinois
I had the the same reaction

Craymon BRONZE said...
Craymon BRONZE, Oswego, Illinois

Its not how hard you work, its how smart you work.

J-Money, it is good to see you and I agree and like the same type of books. It was good working with you.

marojas22 BRONZE, Oswego, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

The best moments in life are unplanned

Very impressive. I believe the tears that streamed from my eyes really accentuate the true blossoming of your ability of being an author

Connor_Schulte BRONZE, Oswego, Illinois
This work is flabergastingly spectacular

J-Money BRONZE said...
J-Money BRONZE, Oswego, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

If you cant bench 250 pounds you weak

I agree with Craymon. Thanks for sharing this story with us!

Connor_Schulte BRONZE, Oswego, Illinois
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66

Craymon BRONZE said...
Craymon BRONZE, Oswego, Illinois

Well written and I enjoyed it very much. I have a feeling everyone else will like it too. Keep up the good work!