Xbox 360 slim | Teen Ink

Xbox 360 slim

October 31, 2014
By pdiddy BRONZE, Cisco, Illinois
pdiddy BRONZE, Cisco, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Dear Xbox,

Ok, Im just going to come out and say it. You have total control over me. I dont know what I would do without you. Wait….. I know exactly  what I would do. I would get so bored I would literally drive myself crazy. It would be like one of those games you play, where you are falling asleep right in the middle of a game because it’s so boring. In other words it would be so hard to concentrate. I wouldn’t be able to complete anything. I would be as stiff as a statue. You are so important to me. I really, really, love you. I would be under an excruciating punishment that I would die for, just  to have you back. You will always be my companion. I will never forget your sweet buzzing sound you make when I power you up. Ta ta for now. No, not ta ta for now, I would never try to power you off. That would be really harsh. I have always powered you up.  I will power you up until the day the sun goes down. Dont worry about that day because i still won’t power you off. If I didn't have you I would cry like a downpouring rain. I would weep for so long I would still be attempting to cry and have no tears left. I would cry the way you fall in love, slowly and then all at once. Crying, I would still be weeping about leaving you. I cried; they still made me power you off forever. I cant pause my life with you. I just completely adore the feeling I get when I power you on. It just feels so right. I feel like I have to set aside countless hours a day to play with you. If I don't, I feel like I am letting you down. You mean the world to me. When you are down, im down. When your up, I feel like im ready to take on the world. My world completely revolves around you. You are the butter to my bread. I play you like I play football: like a beast. I have had you since I was a little kid. I have no interest on letting go now. I have always had at least one friend, and that friend has always been you. Some times at night i wake up just to check on you, and make sure your ok. If I lost you, i would have point of having a TV if you have no xbox.Think about that. What do you think. Exactly, you can’t find a reason because there isn’t one. You changed my life the minute I saw you. I will never ever drive you out of my brain. I have told you once, now I will tell you again. You have total control over me.


Your Best Gaming Buddy for Life,

Dylan 


The author's comments:

I wrote this peice because i wanted to express my feelings about my xbox without being silly