My Story | Teen Ink

My Story

I said I'd never get locked up again. But then I got out my first time. I did good for a while. I wasn't getting in trouble in school. Started bringing my grades up. I was really happy with the way things were I felt more positive in my life and was really stunned that I could do so good even tho I doubted myself at times, my family was proud of me they were happy I finally made the changes in my life that I always needed to make. I got placed for smoking marijuana and getting caught by the cops with it. Also, I got placed for getting in trouble in school and in the community. I was probably out of placement for a little longer than a year until I started getting in trouble again.

I was on probation for probably a year. Probation started the day I got out of placement the first time, I did good on probation and in school for probably three months and then I started acting up in school. I was getting referrals and I was leaving school when I wanted, I wasn't going to school, and I was getting suspended. My probation officer was mad that I was getting in trouble so he violated me and I went to court and got an extension on probation for 5 extra months. I started doing good again so I could just be done with probation but then again I got suspended for selling pot on school grounds. So I went back to court and got extended a year. At this point I was mad I didn't even care what happened. So I started doing worse things in school got in a lot of trouble I was being bad at home doing what I wanted and then I got caught with K2 spices a synthetic marijuana I was smoking that stuff so that I could get high and not get caught by failing a drug test because it doesn't show up. So then I was suppose to go to court but I ran away from home and was staying at friends houses and staying on the streets so I wouldn't get placed again but my dad put a missing persons report out and my probation officer and judge got a warrant out for my arrest. So me and my friend were walking to a friends house and the cops drove by and saw us and we both got arrested and we had stolen pistols in our bags and got charges for them and both ended up going to placement. I was upset with myself.

So now I'm in placement again and I have a year sentence and I plan to actually change when I get out of placement this time. I'm working on getting my life back together step by step and I'm going to have a lot of time to get the help I need.

my english techer assinged us a narative essy project so i figured id write about this. KEEP BUMPED