Sky Zone | Teen Ink

Sky Zone

December 1, 2015
By njagikagika BRONZE, Johns Creek, Georgia
njagikagika BRONZE, Johns Creek, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I like going to sky zone because it’s a lot of fun and I enjoy going there. I’ve made a lot of friends at SkyZone. I know everybody that works there and most of the people who come daily.
  

At SkyZone they have ultimate Dodgeball. Ultimate Dodgeball is where you play Dodgeball on trampolines. It is a lot of fun I know how to curve the ball and throw really fast. I’m also good at dodging the ball. At Ultimate Dodgeball people used to cheat and I thought the only way to win is to cheat with them but, that's not the right thing to do. Now when I see somebody cheating I go to the ref and say this person is out. I’ve learned from ultimate Dodgeball that cheating is not a good way to win.

  They also have this thing called a dunk contest. That's where you have 3 basketball hoops next to each other. The one on the very right is 6ft tall if not shorter. It’s meant for little kids.. The middle one is 10ft tall and the one on the very left is the tallest, it is 14ft tall. These two are meant for older kids. I can do a lot of fancy tricks on the middle one. I can dunk on the tallest one, but I can’t do fancy tricks. I’ve learned not to cut in line. Some people are just impatient and cut you. I’ve learned not to push them out the way, but to just let the ref know that this person cut the line. 
 
Then they have free jump. That’s where you have a lot of trampolines beside each other and you can do whatever tricks you want. I know how to a lot of backflips in a row. They also have trampolines on the wall at an angle so you can do tricks off of it. You're usually not allowed to flip over the pads, but you can sometimes.
  
The last thing they have is a foam pit. You can jump the trampoline into the foam pit. You can practice your tricks but, you can't do a backflip for safety reasons.
 
The people that work at sky zone are very nice, and when you're tired of jumping or your sweaty you can go to the water fountain and get a nice cold drink. The people that go to SkyZone are nice as well. That is why I like going to SkyZone.
  
SkyZone has changed my life for the better. It has made me a kinder person. I know longer push people for cutting lines, or cheat in ultimate Dodgeball. I know to play fair, before I used to cheat a little bit, but, then I realized that cheating is no fun. So I’ve learned to be an honest person and not to cheat.


The author's comments:

It is about skyzone and what activites they have and how it's changed my life.