EGG and the amERICan Hockey League | Teen Ink

EGG and the amERICan Hockey League

The story takes place in galaxy not too far away. The story’s hero has no real name but we will call him by his superhero name, EGG. His powers are unlimited but he is still young. He must continue his daily routine to become the best there ever was. By now you’re probably wondering, what are his superpowers, and are they as great as they sound? He is a hockey player, a forgotten breed, which now roams the earth lucky to make it down the street without being captured. Hockey, one of the world’s greatest sports was banned by the evil players union because players claimed they were not getting enough money. EGG has to unite the remaining hockey players willing to play for love of the game, not insane amounts of money. He gathers an army of some of the best hockey players of past and present times, including, Sidney Crosby, Alexander Ovechkin, Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, Eddie Shore, Wayne Gretzky, Gerry Cheever, Roberto Luongo, and Pascal LeClaire. These few players have come to form a new league called the AHL or the amERICan Hockey League. Together they take out the dreaded players union and the world is once again restored to peace.