Soccer | Teen Ink

Soccer

March 14, 2008
By Anonymous

It was the year of 2000 and I wanted to play a sport. I didn’t know what to pick so my mom just signed me up for soccer. I wasn’t really that good when I started playing but I got better. I got better by playing constantly and practicing a lot. Soccer then became my favorite sport.

I have been playing it now since I was six years old. It's really fun to play once you get into it. But you can also get serious injuries from playing. I broke my ankle from soccer and I was out for a while.

Soccer is well-known all over the world. People from different countries play it a little bit different, there isn’t really a lot of rules in U-15 girls soccer, there is just common sense rules like, you can't touch the ball with your hands. The rules might get stricter as you get older though.

The goals that the reader tried were mainly accomplished. Soccer makes you keep in shape. And it gives you something to do for fun, instead of being home on the computer or phone. The people who run girls soccer are loving it too because they are making lots of money. For girls to travel its like 60 dollars a person. Plus you have to pay for all the tournaments.

I think the person who invented soccer achieved his goals. All the people who play soccer are pretty good in shape. And soccer makes you a lot of money. There’s only a couple things that are bad about it. It causes you to have injuries. There is a lot of ways you can get hurt in soccer. It can also cause you to fight. When teenage girls are playing out on the field it gets pretty bad.

Soccer is great. Its so much fun if you know how to play it and you’re a good sport. If I were you and you were looking for a sport to play I would definitely try and play soccer. It’s a lot of fun.