Treasury | Teen Ink

Treasury

By basketball3232 GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
basketball3232 GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

Happiness, laughter, family are all things that surround Nagawaukee Park. Green grass, warm sand, and fire pits make the experience unforgettable.

Walking through the soft green grass, swerving between forest trees, you will find families pitching tents, grilling out, or even tossing beanbags back and forth. This park allows families to get away and enjoy the warm weather during the summer. And when it gets too hot, they just walk down to the lake.

Prior to jumping into the lake, your feet will feel as if they are sinking in the warm sand. You will find younger kids building sand castles, teenagers laying out to tan, and adults playing with their kids on the playground. Offering a great way to spend time with the ones you love.

Nagawaukee Park is filled with fire pits. Whether it’s late and you want to sit around a campfire, or your family is starving and you decide to cook dinner over the fire, both provide great memories that you and your family will cherish. The park also provides your family with opportunities like scuba diving, picnic shelters, and trails to go biking or running on.

Nagawaukee Park offers many opportunities to make memories with your family. At only $12 a night, it’s a place you can go to get away from everything and spend time with the ones you love. Nagawaukee park is known to many which is what makes it a historical landmark to Waukesha County.