book 2 The story of DRAGON RIDER | Teen Ink

book 2 The story of DRAGON RIDER

By Dragon8, fairbanks, Alaska
Dragon8, Fairbanks, Alaska

my favorite quote is actually what alot of people use. "the only thing in life you need is a roof over your head clothes on your back and food to eat..." i actually saw that saying as true in my younger years...

Summary:

this aadventure goes a long way from earth. dragon finds his original father. his father gives him a new power and that is for you to find out...

Kyle M.

book 2 The story of DRAGON RIDER

Dragon8 said...
Dragon8, Fairbanks, Alaska

Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

This is...creative. Where is book one?

You need to write longer chapters and have someone look over your work to spot spelling/grammar errors.

The inclusion of the Teen Titans was cool. Have you seen the new show Young Justice? It's kind of like a sequel.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your thoughts on it! Thanks :D