The Fate of Kiaronojo | Teen Ink

The Fate of Kiaronojo

By Shining.With.Crystal.Clarity SILVER, Bristol, Virginia
Shining.With.Crystal.Clarity SILVER, Bristol, Virginia

"The Doctor talks to himself sometimes, because he's the only one who knows what he's talking about!"
~Sarah Jane Smith

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen..."
~Hebrews 11:1

"Aim small, miss small."

Summary:

A beautiful princess named Helena marries a king from another country. When she comes with him to his kingdom, she is devastated by the darkness and terror around her.
However, when her courageous brother, Benton, hears about the plight of Kiaronojo, he sets forth on a quest to restore the kingdom to its natural beauty.

Rebekah B.

The Fate of Kiaronojo

This book has 1 comment.

CassandraD BRONZE, San Jose, California

"Living is a book you can't close. Until your Days are over and the last lines of your story are THE END..."
- written by me.

I thought it was fun reading your story. The title pretty much compelled me to click and read it. But, I will say that I think the events in the story are a little too fast paced, so everything happens suddenly. It can sometimes be too confusing for the reader.  I read your note about writing your novel and you said that writing fantasy stories is something you haven't dealt with before. Well, this is good for starters. Just remember to keep a slow pace on the envents that are unraveled in each chapter. It makes a more fun experience to the readers as well as something more exciting to read. Other than that, keep up the good work!