HARRY POTTER CONTINUED | Teen Ink

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

By TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California

Summary:

This starts right after the last page of the book but before the epilogue. This talks about all the things that happened in between them finishing Voldemort and then as adults. Included: How everyone gets married, the kids of course, and the fast-paced adventure of finding and capturing the remaining Death Eaters and followers.

Kristin S.

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

WolfGurl PLATINUM, Not A Real Place, Indiana

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. –Anatole France.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. –Josh Billings

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.- George Carlin

A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. —Franklin D. Roosevelt

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

Sry its just i was hoping it would match up to the cursed child, w/ Ginny + Harry and Ron + Hermione

like how it was written

I REALLY love the beginning.

But not when they start havnig random relationships with each other and a WEREWOLF for heaven's sake.

Like really it was awesome but Wolfeo kinda ruined everything

Could you by any chance re-write this to match with the cursed child? The plot is good in general and would be, like, the best thing EVER if not for the strange ships.

I don't kno exactly wut the plot would be but I feel like maybe you could keep everything, just make it so the Wolfeo isnt interested in Hermione and vice-versa, and Harry and hermione dont end up together. If you want romantic strain and drama it could just be the same ships, and Harry missing Ginny. Oh, and another thing, I personally think it's sad to get rid of Ron. But other than those, im toatally sold

PLS re-write it like that

or maybe i could do that

maybe i will

i wont steal you work just use the general idea of "After the battle of Hogwarts"

but im not extreamly good at that kinda stuff so it would be better if you just revised it like how i said

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

like how it was written

I REALLY love the beginning.

But not when they start havig random relationships with each other and a WEREWOLF for heaven's sake.

PLS re-write it like that

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

I liked it but why did u have to suddenly mess everything up and have harry with hermione?

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

Hold on...
Wait this had such a nice beginning
why did u have to ruin everything?
Seriously?

Kukulkan said...
Kukulkan, Troy, Michigan
This is Brilliant

TheSapphireQuill, New York, New York

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
-Mahatma Gandi

@TeardropsInApril
This was a good story. However, most of it didn't match with J. K. Rowling's account of the aftermath. In the Cursed Child play, which I saw at the 2016 London premiere, (I live in NYC and yes I did go all the way there) the story was completely different from what you wrote. But I like how it's different and unique, so great work!! :)

king1100 said...
king1100, Idaho, Idaho
AND SUPER LONG I DONT LIKE I T TO ROMANTIC AND NOT ENOUGH ACTION

king1100 said...
king1100, Idaho, Idaho

king1100 said...
king1100, Idaho, Idaho
THIS BOOK IS TRASH

king1100 said...
king1100, Idaho, Idaho
THIS BOOK WAS TO LONG

TheMajorLeagueStoryWriter, Huntington, Indiana

"You have my Sword." Aragorn- the fellowship of the ring

only on chapter 4, and it's awesom! You should write for them, make this an actual movie!

JacobH8 SILVER said...
JacobH8 SILVER, Paragould, Arkansas

"The only thing we have to fear is Fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt
"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own." Albus Dumbledore

I have not made it very far in by from what I've read you are an amazing writer with extreme knowledge of Harry Potter. This entire story line his very beautiful to read. Keep writing and keep put he good work!

Pokemon_TV said...
Pokemon_TV, Omaha, Nebraska

Which One Will You Choose
Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle?

This Book IS AMAZEING!!!!!! Cant Wait Till I Finish My Book!

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Aww thank you :)

nicksw said...
nicksw, Monticello, Illinois
I am a very big fan of Harry Potter myself and ive wanted something like this, SO GOOD!

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thank you! :)

Underdog73 GOLD, Denver, Colorado

I don't trust actions, I trust words

Love the book, and the whole idea of it, I found it inspiring and keep up the good work 

Clary_Fray DIAMOND, Castro Valley, California

foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of the mind
-rwe

Gladly! Keep up the good writing.

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thank you so much!

-rwe

This is definitely enjoyable.