The Power Of Extra Sensory Perception | Teen Ink

The Power Of Extra Sensory Perception

By 123Sami, Karachi, Other
123Sami, Karachi, Other

Author's note:

Incrediable novel.

I Have Extra Sensory Perception

“As per their perception it was a dream, but soon they realized the power of the sixth sense”

Extra sensory perception also called sixth sense, it is not a physical sense but it is connected

With the mind, such as the ability to see into the future and feel the emotions of others as well as

The ability to receive the messages and information, many people do not realize, because they

Do not make use their ability, Five years ago we used to live in Islam-a-bad with my small family my mother, elder brother and sister we were much satisfied our life and we used to live our life happily, I had a lot of friend even We used to do study together, we used to play together, one day me and my friends decided to go ridding it was really memorable ridding which had been done with friends, having spent three hours, I decided to make our way back to the road, because it was getting dark I was ridding very fast suddenly I collided with a big stone and fell down, I was badly injured I wish I could stand again but I was not able to stand, I called my friends to help me but all of them had gone.

I was alone and afraid to see Black Mountain, suddenly I saw a ghost wearing white dress I thought it is my hallucination but soon I realized it is really wanted to kill me, so I ran away from there and started my bike quickly finally I got my home.

Having got the home. I saw my mother was too worried, when she saw, she had asked to me where you had been? So I told there was an accident near black mountain road, after listening she annoyed because she knew everything about my father’s death suddenly I started telling 25th years ago my father died in the same place where I got accident when she listened she had become shocked, because at that time I was only 2 years old, she knew but ignored and I promised her that I will never go again, because it was too dangerous place many ghost used to stay there, but I wanted to know the secrete of black mountain road but I could not find any secrete, then I took dinner with my family having had a dinner I got my room and started reading suddenly I saw a ghost in front of me, having seen the ghost I was shivering in the bed, but within some seconds it disappeared, then I closed my eyes a ghost who was holding a sharp knife as if going to kill to everyone suddenly I opened my eyes and ran away, then I told everything to my mother I was too scared and my mother knew that he has got a power of extra sensory perception, but she insisted me for sleeping, the next day I was going to school by the van, I saw a man has died at the same place due to an accident, when I got in my classroom, everybody was talking about that accident, then I closed my eyes and watched one more accident in the same place, suddenly my teacher asked what happened.

I said sharp 1 O’clock a man will die again in the black mountain road, having heard everybody was laughing, then our van was going at the same time a man died, but I saw a ghost who was wearing white dress but she disappeared, I was worried but I ignored in the afternoon during watching television I saw a ghost appeared and she wanted to talk to me, so I asked what do you want??? She replied BLOOD!!!!I was scared but I did not lose my senses I wanted to get some information regarding her death but she told only her name Maria, then the ghost disappeared, I wanted to know the history of the black mountain road, but I have not been able to know, having done a lot of struggle I shared with my friend about the whole scenario he suggested me there is an old man who lives beside that mountain he might  tell you about the history of that ghost, the next day I was going near the black mountain road to meet that spiritual personality suddenly  the same ghost appeared  who was standing in front of me I was too scared and ran away to the graveyard it was much horrible for me but I sat near a grave spontaneously the same ghost again appeared and grabbed my hand tightly, suddenly I woke up and realized that I am traveling, But having spent much time I have succeeded to find that spiritual personality he seems quite worth knowing, before asking any question, he said you looks so disturb what happened my child?

I replied my spiritual father I need your help my life is getting harder and harder, then I told everything without realizing either I am right or wrong he smiled with deep wisdom I knew he did not want to tell me anything but I insisted him to tell me, then he started telling me long years ago there was a small village beside the black mountain road where a pretty girl name “Maria” used to live on the other hand a handsome boy name “Kaif” used to live in the same place and they used to love each other they were living there life happily the boy used to sing a song with a very melodious and Maria was much surprised, one day Maria had been waiting to enjoy the song suddenly the news spread a boy has died on the road due to an accident, when Maria went there she saw her love has died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same day she committed suicide from Black Mountain to the road from that day people call Black Mountain road, and both of them were buried under the Black Mountain Road, she appeared at midnight but you have to go alone if you want, having listened everything I stood though it was more difficult to me but I wanted to do it.

The next day I left my home at midnight it was too dark and I was much scared but I continue walking towards the road finally I got it was 12 o Clock the same ghost appeared I asked very politely Maria what do you want? Now she told me the cause of accident she does not want anybody to pass over their graves where they had been buried, and then she disappeared, the next day I started digging the specific area with my friends where they had been buried finally we got the same death body and they both were “Maria” and “Kaif” then we buried in the graveyard with respect from that day nobody die and people came from far to visit that Black Mountain Road which is known the name of Maria and Kaif……