THE UNFORGIVABLE MISTAKE | Teen Ink

THE UNFORGIVABLE MISTAKE

By Rimetassas BRONZE, Mohammedia, Other
Rimetassas BRONZE, Mohammedia, Other

Every cloud has a silver lining

I was enspired to write this story after witnessing the miserable circumstances of our neighbour. 

All people may do mistakes . But some mistakes are forgettable while others are not . In this story, we'll see how can a foolish act destroy someone's life .

Although Nala was a nice and lovely girl ,as well as, she has a beautiful soul and she's one of the mostkindhearted people I've ever met ,she fell for the wrong person.

After that Nala and Neil went to the cinema ,she gave him away her soul to buy a bit of pleasure and she couldn't believe that she fell for his lies . He promised to marry her , but she never knew the price .

When she knew she was pregnant , she went to his workplace ,but ,he kicked her out .

Luckily , she knew a man named Hunt  who wanted to marry her .So, she told him all her story and he accepted her as she is .

They got married and gave birth to a child whose name was Bat . She've finally felt happiness and safety surrounded by a familly .

They rose the kid together with love and softness .

Bat gew up and got his certificate .Afterwards , he worked as a teacher at the age of 20 years old as it was his dream .

When he got his first salary ,he gave half of it to his dad so he can continue the building of their house .

After that,he helped his father several time financially regardless his ruthless behaviour .

One day , Hunt threw them out of the house , out of the blue .Saying just few words :"you're not my child anymore and you never was "

Up until now , his life was totally normal . He was calm,soft and so serious about his work and leaded a healthy life . What's more , he often volunteers .He was handsome, tall and had long hair , moreover, kindhearted .

Yet,when he heard those few words coming out from the person he respected and loved the most mouth's  ,he was white as chalk ,his eyes and his mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise, and although he was staring straight at his" dad" he appeared not to notice him at all.Afterwhile ,his knees went out as he fell .

Since Nala was jobless ,he had to rent a small apartment because his salary was not enough ; so he barely could finish the month without starving at the last days of it .

Before this has happened he used to paint a ray of sunshine all over his face, but once the truth was reveled, his smile faded away .

Due to all this he became addicted to alcohol as well as  drugs , what's more, he became a huge smoker .As a result ,his health went downhill .

His friends tried their best to make him laugh but none of the jokes was of any help . He replied:" I'm the biggest joke that you should smirk on. " 

Afterwards , he was dygnosed with lung cancer , then he got paralyzed and couldnt move his body .

By the way , he hated the idea of marriage .So, he died single after a year of suffer and pain .

His mother ,full of regret couldn't abide her life , thus she put an end to it .