Happenstance | Teen Ink

Happenstance

By platychick GOLD, Richardson, Texas
platychick GOLD, Richardson, Texas

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Summary:

Alex Donella's family has always been close to the Brysons, and when someone close to both families reveals a secret, Alex starts to rethink her life. A story set at the holidays, this is a story of love, friendship, and family.

Caitlin C.

Happenstance

platychick GOLD, Richardson, Texas

Looking forward to it, I suppose. Glad you liked it. Maybe Nalex? Gotta say, that wasn't my priority.

MissInkslinger BRONZE, Lexington, Kentucky

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. Margaret Thatcher

Hey, my most beautifulest firehazardest princess! Lovely story. I spent an absurd amount of time giggling over my phone with a goofy expression on my face. Luckily, my family is used to suffering through me trying to read. Anyhoo, what is Nat and Alex's couple name? I'm thinking Nalexandria, but there are really no good combos of their names. I suppose I'll have to get over my obsession with cut pet names. Just letting you know that I've managed to find your account and will be your #1 fan girl from now on.

platychick GOLD, Richardson, Texas

Thank you! I don't think I'm going to come back to these characters anytime soon, but maybe in the future.

greatwriter said...
I loved this! I think that you should continue the story and develop the three main relationships.