The yellow card | Teen Ink

The yellow card

January 22, 2022
By Aviv_Neighla BRONZE, New York, New York
More by this author
Aviv_Neighla BRONZE, New York, New York
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

"Victoria" yelled her mother from downstairs, " It's time to wake up, for your first day of sophomore year"; "Its exciting"! Victoria yelled back: "Five more minutes please" "I'm very tired from last nights last day of summer holiday party." She replied: "Fine, with some annoyance in her voice."  "Thanks Mom! She yelled back. Five minutes later she was out of bed and starting to pick out her clothes. About 20 minutes later she was downstairs dressed and ready. After about twenty five minutes, she had eaten breakfast and was on the road towards college. Last year she started dating a boy named Alex Drake. They had been dating during the summer holidays, and they organized a little family getaway on a beautiful island in Greece. The minute that she arrived on campus, Alex was standing outside on the curb waiting for her. When she got out of the car, she was immediately squeezed with a tight muscular hug. Then when she finally was able to get a breath of air, she was immediately sucked into a long and intimate kiss. She broke the kiss about a minute later, she had to start heading to her dorm room. As she approached her room she heard loud music blasting from the room. She was always used to having just pure silence, because she read most of the time in between classes and at the end of her day. So this felt very unusual to her. As she opened the door to her room, she was shocked to find a freshman girl sitting on the bed next to her, it used to be occupied by her friend and roommate Sarah. It was weird not having her there, because all of a sudden she realized how much she really missed her. She sat down quietly on her bed and opened her bag pulling out her favorite book: The great Gatsby. Meanwhile her mysterious roommate was blasting her heavy metal/emo music, so that even people walking past could hear. She got very fed up, but didn't want to make a scene, so she pulled out her air pods from her bag, and played her favorite songs over and over again. The next day she got up bright and early to make sure she wasn't late for her classes. 

Victoria POV

 

 

 

I looked at my schedule excited to see that I had English Literature with Alex and Sarah, "but my jaw dropped when I realized that I'd be sitting next to my roommate, who hadn't even told me what her name was. I also realized that I had double Social Sciences(SS) with her. Oh dear this was surely going to be a disaster. I was surely going to ruin  my reputation at this college, I was surely going to leave my boyfriend and/or cheat on him with either another boy or girl? I'd have to find a new college, and have to  leave all my friends and favorite teachers behind. " "This really made me feel sick to my stomach.  " I stopped worrying to keep looking at my  schedule to see if I found anymore little things, that would upset me. I had double theatre with Sarah and our friend Elena(who had blue eyes and blonde hair and had been our friend since Freshman year). She had moved pretty quickly with her boyfriend,  yet they had only known each other  for 3 months and moved in together towards the end of the first term. Everyone in class was so shocked that their popularity had dropped, people had forgotten that they even existed. Alex had hugged me tight, because I cried so hard, that my lap was in  filled with an immense amount of tears. 

 


My brain jumped when my favorite song started blasting in my ears. I stopped thinking what happened in the past, and finally I was able to think about the present. I then remembered that maybe Alex would have to leave University: Greenwich, since his grades had been dropping immensely, I started fearing that I'd lose my boyfriend forever, who would look after me, who would take care of me if I was sick and who'd love me and flood me in compliments. Then I questioned the thing that shocked me the the most: Did I really love my boyfriend did I love boys romantically at all was I non-binary, was I bi, was I gay, was I lesbian, was I queer trans? This thought never really crossed my mind but that didn't matter, what mattered was that suddenly boys was the most atrocious word I'd ever heard. The word girls on the other hand was the most intriguing word I'd ever heard someone say. 

 


It had finally occurred to me after three days that maybe I was lesbian then the thought crossed my mind my roommate was very attractive. I decided I would try to socialize with her. I looked her she looked at me; without thinking what I was doing I said a very quick and muffled "Hi", she replied looking at me and finally saying "Oh hi, I didn't even notice you, because your very quiet." I was oddly flattered by her compliment, just trying to make conversation I asked "are you going to the frat party this Friday?" She stared at me with those goddamned ocean blue eyes and said "yeah! why are you going?" I replied without hesitation confident that my words were phrased well " Of course, I'm here to get drunk!" "Me too" she replied. My heart skipped a beat I was sure. The first thought that crossed my mind would be that I'd have to kiss her. She realized that I'd been staring into her eyes, so to break the silence she asked the most PERSONAL question ever "Do you have a boyfriend?" Confused and a little interrogated I replied " Uh yeah ... why?" She looked surprised by my answer and just answered with "Oh, I was just wondering, because you seem like the typical boys type." I was oddly flattered and confused, because of her crude remark. 

It was finally Friday: Frat party time, yay! I was devising a strategy to get my roommate to fall in love with me. I had been up day and night devising strategies. My strategy was to get us both drunk and then I'd kiss her: Of course in private. Oh my god what was my boyfriend gonna think he also went to these parties. What if he found out that I wasn't straight. Luckily to get my mind off things,  she and I had planned to go together, first of all since I had a car and second of all since we were both each other's roommate. That night at around 4:30pm we left the dorm rooms, and headed straight to my car. Once we got there who knew what would happen? As I pulled up, we heard music blasting REALLY LOUD. We walked inside, to our surprise to see everyone  crowded in one massive space! We immediately started heading to find my boyfriend and our friends. After about 7 shots each right after another, we were both drunk.  I made a lie that we both had to go to the bathroom, and it would take a while, since we were girls; she agreed to this.    I had told myself  , that in the bathroom we'd kiss, since I didn't wan't my boyfriend finding out. "Whew". "That had been close" When we got to the bathroom I   immediately grabbed her into a long intimate kiss. The thing that really shocked me was that  she was surprisingly kissing me back.  The kiss became so intimate that we  were  both in heaven.   

She started making a strip of kisses down my neck. Finally When we both stopped we looked at ourselves in the mirror, we both had countless lip stick marks/smears. We couldn't go downstairs like this, the boys would know what happened. She looked at me and smiled she then said "That was one hell of an intimate kiss, do you have a crush on me or something." I was somehow shocked by her comment but replied back very casually with a "Oh uhhh, I guess thank you?"  She looked at me still with that adorable smile spread out across her face. She replied shortly after, with something that REALLY SHOCKED me; she said "The moment you walked into the dorms I knew that I really liked you." "Wow I am truly shocked, I would never have expected this." I looked at her my mouth forming a large O  shape signaling that I was officially SHOCKED.  I looked at her my shock melting away. After about three minutes I replied with" Same thing with me, the first time I laid eyes on you; neither my reputation nor my boyfriend mattered, the only thing I wanted was you." She looked at me her smile melting into a face that signaled to me that I had just moved her with the words I'd said. I said breaking the silence "If you and I are going to become a THING, then I have a couple standards: First of all no telling friends or family until I find a way to tell my boyfriend and my mom. Second of all no lying or secrets honesty is the best policy  Third no cheating and no bailing on date nights, deal?" She replied immediately with an "Of course, that sounds great, sure is a deal, but I also have a standard that I'll add in: No Public Display of Affection, Only in private. Lastly always lock the door before kissing etc." "Sure that's a deal". I am  probably going to get into a lot of trouble with Alex, when he finds out. We are probably going to  break up, but that doesn't really matter, since I have my girl.  After we  cleaned ourselves up, I asked her "I don't think you've told me your name yet?", I said, she looked at me confused for a second then she said "Oh yea sorry, it's Virginia."she said. I thought to myself, her name totally fit to the beauty of her personality. She looked at me and quickly asked me" What is your name, you haven't told me yours either?" I looked at her and said" Oh yea sorry its Victoria, but you can call me Tori or Vic." 

Virginia POV

 


The next morning, I woke up to a loud snoring sound? Where was I? I surely, but slowly started to FREAK OUT! I relieved myself, when I saw, that I was cuddling with Victoria. "Whew" After  about an hour we got dressed and ready for our first class. OMG, what have I turned into; I used to be a  woman who was OBSESSED with BOYS, who I now thought were the most atrocious people to date(but some were ok as friends); and my girl(Victoria) was the kindest, understanding and loving person to  secretly be dating. I stood up, and  quietly walked to the door, so I could check if we had forgotten to lock it or not. After that I climbed cosily back into the bed. All of a sudden I heard a loud groan; Victoria had finally woken up after a long nights sleep. I leaned in to her to give her a good morning kiss. I felt the thrill and certainty in it. When I finally broke the kiss, she gave a loud yawn "Good morning" she said. "We have to start getting ready for our first class of this year.  I looked at her, I started laughing uncontrollably "Excuse me, sweetheart what planet are you on it's Saturday, and I want it to stay that way, are you trying to rush the weekend?" "Oh no, sorry it's probably just my hangover." "I get confused when I have a hangover and am usually not myself." "Sorry I'm just trying to be honest remember STANDARD no.2 no lying or secrets honesty is the best policy. I looked at her with the annoyed expression of "Yea I already knew that". We had just met and started getting FRIENDLY with one and another, and now we were fighting AGAIN! "Ugh". 

 


Rose POV

I was nervous my babygirl Tori had finally found love. She used to be all shy and nervous(like me). But I was kinda excited for her as well. It was a kind of situation where you have mixed feelings about a certain situation that can make you very nervous. I felt like calling her just to check in on her to see how the beginning of sophomore year was working out for her? Dialing her number my fingers were shaking uncontrollably. When I finally pressed the call button, and heard something, my heart skipped a beat(I think). What was it? "Hi Mom, why did you call me, I'm kinda busy right now." "What are you doing" I asked.  "Uh uh ahhhhh umm I'm making out with Alex," "Sweetheart I know you're lying otherwise you wouldn't have had a long pause before you told me, it's fine whatever you, want to do I don't, want to force you to do something you are uncomfortable doing." "Okay fine Ma to be honest, I'm lesbian." "I am in shock hearing this, because I am also lesbian, but since LGBTG+IA wasn't valued when I was growing up sweet pea, I had to "pretend" I was in love with you're father, which totally breaks my heart, because my girlfriend and I are still together, but she lives next door. This has always made me extremely sad, that I wan't allowed to be my lesbian woman loving self. So I won't tell anyone but is she kind, loving, empathetic, sympathetic, flushes you with nice comments  and is she  beautiful? "Ma she is legit right next to me I think she can answer that question for herself, right Virginia?" "Yea totally I am if I'm not I will" Virginia answered. This is Great news, I won't tell Christopher don't worry. 

 


Christopher POV


My Victoria was growing up so fast. I could barely see or talk via the internet. My lovely wife Rose hadn't given me any updates at ALL. Something SUSPICIOUS was definitely  going on, but what? I missed her kind boyfriend Alex. I never liked LGBTG+ people or couples. I would call her to see how her Sophomore has been so far. I dialed her number without hesitation, I was annoyed when she declined my call. I would try as many times as I would need until she answered. On about the 15 time she FINALLY ANSWERED"Dad Stop calling me mom told me not to give you any updates so F*CK OFF." Then she immediately  hung up. Something Fishy was going on. I would find out one way or another. Whatever was going on, I myself wanted to be a part of. I loved my babygirl In every way possible. I had to take my daily rest, I'd see what tomorrow would bring. 

Victoria POV 

Sunday Morning 8:30 am at Greenwich University 

Dear Laura (name of diary) This week has been kinda hard for me. I found out that I was not in love with Alex anymore, but ... My roommate? Even I am confused about what's going on in my life right now. All I know is that I think ... that some part of my brain knew I wasn't in love with boys. I never considered this THEORY until now. It has been rough trying to keep my sexuality secret. My dad had been  nonstop calling me every hour: to try  to find out why I was being so distant. Me and Virginia's relationship had been going well so far. I had decided that it meant more than ever to me  that we go on our first official date as a couple!  Why I decided this was completely new to me. I had been trying to be as incognito as possible. Alex had been getting suspicious that we weren't spending as much time together as he was used to. Hope that god brings me good luck. 

Virginia was just waking up. She looked at the clock, before she looked at me. She then smiled in my direction, while leaning close to me to caress my cheek. I then saw her get up. She was heading just a couple feet away from were she was; to my direction. She sat down next to me positioned herself, so she was facing me.  She then leant in for a kiss. I immediately responded by kissing her back. We were kissing so intensely that I flopped onto the bed; now she was on top of me. This was further than we'd ever gone. This sorta scared me, but also excited me at the thought. This felt like Heaven. Wait, no something even better: INTIMACY ? I was now calling her name out. This state had never occurred to me before as a sign of care. Time flew by, so fast that when I broke the kiss to get a breath it had already been an hour. Wow that was intense. "I know," she said, "It's almost as if I had been sucking your lips for hours, and couldn't keep control of  myself, and went a step further than I'd thought I would." "I know, I totally get what you're saying. Remember though, if this gets out, and my boyfriend finds out; he'll probably be FURIOUS, so I swear this can't get out. ONLY you me, and my mother can know about this," I said. "Sure," she said, "you laid out your standards, and I mine; I'll follow yours, and you'll follow mine." 

Us, both still in the position we had been five minutes ago; facing each other with our eyes fixed upon one another. She leaned in for a second kiss. I leaned in too. Our sweet and gentle kiss now had turned into a light make out. Then it changed again this time into an intense make out more smoldering than ever. She now started making a strip of kisses down my neck up until where my neck turned into my chest. I did the same to her. It was now clear that we were head over heels in love with each other. My boyfriend would find out soon, but that didn't matter all that mattered was us. I didn't care if Alex found out, because I'd find a way around it!

lease note that each character has a different personality and Alex's is that he curses a lot.  This is the only part where I'll use cursing, in this POV. Hope You Enjoy . 

Alex POV

Something fishy was going on between me and Victoria. Ever since Sophomore year had started we had been spending less time together, and it was scaring me. It felt as though I was losing my one TRUE LOVE. I had started to get bored because of this. I had found someone new Larissa she had always hated Victoria. This was my so called revenge. "Babe who are you writing about, and why are you keeping your past relationships private." I turned around took in a quick breath and leaned in with seductive eyes for a kiss. It was unbelievably f*cking hot. Her lips were on mine. I was getting greedy, out of hand I'd never been like this what was going on with me? My thoughts were spiraling uncontrollably. I deepened the kiss to try to forget my thoughts. This was crazy I was STUPID what I just did is something I'd never do. I had to tell Larissa the truth I had to tell her I was still in a relationship, but I didn't even know if we were still a thing. I broke the kiss what I had just done would hopefully relieve all the tension in my family and relationships. In hopes of getting whatever was keeping me and Victoria  apart, I started saying "We need to talk." She broke me off by saying "Yo what was that for we were just having an intimate moment." "I lied I am in a relationship with someone, but they've started being real distant lately, and she hasn't told me what's going on yet; I was feeling lonely and needed someone, that's were you come in the game. I used you to try to forget was going on, but now I realized that was I was doing isn't me. I'm calling this you and me off until I figure out what's going on." "You know you could have just told me earlier, because now I'm sorta mad that you didn't tell me this sooner, since I believe in second chances when you find out what's going on you can give me a call, and we'll start from fresh with no one in our way." "Ok, sounds good 👌" I said. I still loved Victoria, and she was still my girlfriend, but ... something felt different unclear. I would try to go to her dorm to see how she was doing.  

Victoria POV 

It was 8:00 am. Me and Virginia were making out. This time more intensely than the time before. This time I was  letting her make a flat strip of kisses down my neck. After about 3 minutes I said" OMG, I just realized I have to go meet Alex, he said he had something important to talk to me about." she looked at me, I could see the sadness in her eyes. I loved her so much but this was more important. "I'll see you later I guess," she slowly walked over to me, and planted a quick but swift kiss on my lips. I then said goodbye to her,  I promised her that I'd tell her everything that went down(he told me). I drove my car keeping the speed limit to were supposedly he wanted to meet at a café in a Jewish neighborhood, the café was called  Yahel's Coffeehouse. When I arrived, there he was waiting for me. I ordered a Coffee Late, and then I sat down. "I lied to you," he said " I was so stupid what I did was not my real self" he said. I looked at him my face was shocked "ABOUT WHAT!!!!!!" I SCREAMED, I was furious, I knew we were both being very distant, and I had spent most of the time with Virginia. "I got bored of you ignoring me, and you being independent, and not seeing me as much anymore" ... he said. "So what are you saying?" My voice now calmer and softer. I was about to say something, when he cut in "I made out with Larissa, I was lonely I needed you, and you were barely seeing me, so ... I thought you had moved on!" I was really FURIOUS now, I wanted to just get up and storm away, and drive far away, I'd try to get Virginia to move off campus with me, far far away from the dorms, and we'd tell nobody otherwise ... if we did the news would spread and Alex would find a way to get to my apartment. " If you really are so stupid to ditch me for Larissa just, because I wasn't spending time with you fine, go do that, but ... just know once you've left me there's NO going back" I said with gritted teeth. "I know" he said. "I also wanted to let you know that while you were cheating on me I was doing the same with my roommate, we've started dating isn't that great," I  said. smirkingly. " Wait so your roommates with a guy?" "No it's a girl, surprise surprise I'm lesbian, and my girlfriend is much much nicer and understanding than you are." "Wait what?" "I know right I'd always thought you'd be my first, and my last, and that I was totally straight, turns out I'm actually lesbian, also she and I have a set of rules in our relationship, and it's working out pretty well, I think this is why our relationship fell apart." "I think this is the part where I kiss you goodbye?" he said, "no actually this  is the part where I say, that I never want to see nor feel your touch ever again," I said. "Ok well then go on" he said, " I never want to see your ugly lying face again, I never want to feel your mesmerizing touch again, we were never meant for each other," I said. "Wow that was very harsh don't you think?" he said. " Can you please leave, and don't even try touching me,"I said. "We are over, I'm breaking up with you."

Virginia POV 

All throughout Vic and Alex's conversation, I'd been texting her and asking for updates on how things were going. She said she'd tell me when she had  arrived, because of this I am  very anxious for her arrival. Will she tell me that she and Alex are back  together(which would BREAK MY HEART). Would she tell me that she and Alex were still friends, or would she tell me that she, and Alex had a fight and broke up?  This was all a mystery to me. 

Victoria POV 

I had broken up with Alex (yay)? I mean it was dramatic plus I was ready to burst in my dorm fall onto my bed, and start crying into Virginia's lap. After our fight ended, I stormed off to the direction of my car? I got into my car turned everything on, but didn't drive of yet why you ask, it is, because I am still shaken from the fight. When I finally drove off I'd realized that I'd never really liked Alex, I only dated him, because my dad being the person he is forced me to date Alex. After a while I'd thought I'd fallen in love. But ... I made a huge mistake, when I first laid eyes on Virginia, I'd realized that this ... loving this particular woman, is love, compassion, kindness, optimism, sympathy and empathetic. When I drove into the parking garage, I was ready to burst out all my tears, that I've been holding back till I arrived in the dorms. When I reached the door of my dorm, I very quickly opened it. Shut it closed, as soon as I was certain the door was properly closed, I walked over to Virginia. My face fell into her lap. I was crying really heavily now. I felt as though all my emotions had been torn out of my soul, and all that was left was the broken pieces of my HEART. "I guess he broke up with you?" she said. "Um yea something like that, we had a fight, and I told him I was lesbian, and I had never really loved him, it had been my homophobic father, who set us up. I'd always thought he was very annoying, when I saw you, I finally realized what TRUE LOVE is," I explained. "Wow anything else happen?" she asked. "Um  yea, he told me he has been cheating on me with that Larissa GIRL, he said he got bored, because I wasn't hanging out with him as much anymore. It all resolved by me saying "I never want to see nor feel you're touch ever again," he said he thought that what I said was a little harsh," I sobbingly  explain. "So? what happens next?" she asked. "I ... I broke up with him," I said. Even the words made me sob harder. 

Victoria POV

That night I slept better than you could ever imagine. I was having an interesting dream. "Were OVER I screamed!" What was happening I didn't have a clue about? All of a sudden, I switched over to another dream. This one was very scary... some random person was caressing my arm ... it was Alex. All of a sudden I saw Larissa kissing me goodnight huh? was she my mother? All of a sudden somebody was shaking me awake it was Virginia. "wake up sweetheart, it's time for our first class of the year, she said. "One more minute," I half moaned half spoke. "No she said, your alarm didn't go off on time. You forgot to set it last night," she said with a sweet, and calming voice. "B b but, I thought I set it so I'd be up in time," I said slurring the words. It took me a couple minutes to process what was going on. After a moment she broke the silence "Why were you rolling around side to side screaming "WHERE AM I"  as if you were having a bad dream " she asked casually? "Oh that, I was having a dream within a dream" I said. I felt a little awkward discussing this, but I swore to Virginia I wouldn't lie to her. "Ok, but could you give me more of an Idea about why you were tossing and turning all night until I woke you up, " she pleaded? "Ok well so in my first dream I heard the exact same words, that I said when I broke up with Alex," I explained. This was really hard for me to talk about, I was a very truthful person, and was fine talking about my feelings, but when it came to talking about my dreams, those were just sorta my personal business. But ... I was trying to change for her, become a little bit more open about my dreams. "So what happened next," she said snapping me out of my thoughts. "well after that quick dream, I thought there'd be more than that, but ... the next second I was in a bed meant for a 12 year old, and a guy was caressing my arm, then I realized that guy was Alex, then a girl looking exactly like Larissa kissed me goodnight I think she was supposed to be my mother and Alex was my father, this scared me, but also very much confused me. For me it was like I was living in my own nightmare, these happen very rarely. Luckily not as often as when my brother has them," I complexly explained. "Oh ok well that clears things up a lot. Wait but didn't you just mention that you had a brother, how come you've never talked about him, " she asked? "Oh well first of all I hardly ever see him anymore, because he's in Highschool, and I'm a Sophomore in college, and on top of all that we were never really close," I explained. She was about to speak when I cut in "Oh and also he does brag about how his older sister got in to the most competitive college ever, that very rarely someone gets accepted into ," I added. "Ok thx," she said. After the conversation, Virginia looked at her her phone "Oh shoot," she mumbled to herself. "What," I questioned. "Nothing she started laughing, it's just that we spent our entire conversation talking and asking questions when we could have been using the time to get dressed, and uh now where late for class. Our linguistics teacher is definitely going to be really mad at us, " she said with annoyance. 

Virginia POV 

It was morning 8am here in Springfield, Virginia. Yesterday me and Victoria had missed some of our classes, because her alarm didn't go off in time to wake us both up.  This morning a Tuesday in fact was probably less stressful than a Monday. Right now both me and Virginia were showered and fully dressed, and we were now just doing a few finishing touches, before our outfits were complete.  After Victoria broke up with Alex, they would rarely spend time with each other. Me and Virginia's relationship had become more intimate after her breakup. She looked and felt more confident than she'd ever shown. I could tell that  Alex had been a bad influence on her, and that he'd taught her how to hide her emotions, which made her seem very closed off. We had talked about going on a date, but ... we just hadn't found the right time or the right place. Today after our school day ended, Victoria had told me that she had a surprise for me, and that she wanted to meet me in our dorms, and that she wanted to take me to her commonly known meditational spot that nobody had ever heard of nor seen. When we finally arrived at the meditational spot, I was shocked to see it was actually a very pretty lake, with very clear blue water. So beautiful as it was I was shocked when I saw Victoria ripping her clothes off revealing a very sexy bikini. I did the same revealing my sexy bikini. "Oh my god are we really doing this?" I heard her say. "I think we really are doing this," I admitted to myself. All of a sudden, not knowing WHAT THE HELL I was doing. I walked towards the beach. I found a spot right next to Victoria This was my favorite type of lounging place at a beach, because you're right where the waves hit the sand. It gives you a nice and calming sensation. We were in the same position we had been every time we had kissed. I snapped back to reality. "Kiss me," she said with seductive eyes. Suddenly realization hit me, I really really loved Victoria. Without knowing what I was doing,I Ieaned for a kiss. I was rewarded with her deepening the kiss. Our kiss was intimate and hot. Next thing I knew I was on top of her. She was in heaven, I was reading her facial expressions, we lost track of time realizing it was getting late, and that Greenwich was soon locking up for the night. 

Victoria POV

Last night's kiss was the only memory that remained from last night's eventful night. Everything else was a complete blur. I believe we went to a frat party  after the lake, and then we got drunk and were really tired, so we fell asleep on the couch together at the party. This morning I woke up at the fraternity confused, because I had a hangover. Remembering playing truth or dare, 'Oh no' I thought to myself, Virginia and I,  had been dared to kiss each other, in front of everybody's smug, curious faces. Everybody probably had already realized and/or found out, that I'd broken up with Alex. I was so caught up in my thinking, I didn't even stop to realize, that Virginia had been quietly resting on my chest, while I  was FREAKING OUT like a crazy weirdo. Suddenly I heard a loud noise, a bird was tapping at the the neighbors window with its beak. I wanted to get out of here, but Virginia was still passed out. Since Alex was part of the fraternity, when we had dated, he allowed me to download the app that allows you to view the security cameras. After, our breakup he never blocked  me  from accessing the app. Once she wakes up I thought to myself, we can get out of here, and i'll check the footage of last night to figure out what happened. "Virginia sweetheart, it's time to wake up," I said panickingly. "Huh," she slurred the word. I had shaken her awake from a dream, it seemed like. "We are not in our dorm sweetheart, we're at the fraternity, we need to drive back to the dorms soon to get some fresh clothes right now," I said with a nervous voice. "Yea ok," she said. It seemed as though she had finally woken up. After, that quick discussion we got off the couch, and  gathered our stuff to get out of there. We we're out of the door in no time. "Virginia do you know what happened last night,"I said worriedly. "No, I don't remember a thing," she said truthfully. "I have a solution,"I said. "I still have access to Alex's security cameras i'll check the security footage," I explained.  "Ok," she said. So I did. With a swipe, I found last nights footage, and played it for us.

 


Flashback(security footage)

"Let's play truth or dare," Alex said. "If you don't tell the truth or do the dare, then you need to take a shot of vodka," he explained. "Sounds like a deal," everyone agreed. Marnie and Larissa kissed Adam and Isaiah a couple times. Teressa had to tell where her first time was, how it felt and who it was with (Which to be honest I found a little personal). I had to tell which of my breakups really offended me, obviously, because I'm smart I took a shot, rather than tell the truth. Virginia had the dare to kiss someone of her choice, she picked me. The next five minutes of the footage where of  us kissing. Then we dropped out of the game, because we were tired, since we were too drunk to drive, they set us up on the couch and we fell asleep next to each other. "Lame," said Marnie. "Victoria used to be full of fun and joy, now look at her, after she became friends with Virginia, all her wildness vanished," Marnie said mockingly. "Yeah so,"Teressa said. "She's still fun as hell, no matter who she hangs out with," Teressa said with a smile. "Hey guys did you see how Virginia and Victoria kissed without any hesitation, are you and Victoria still together Alex, Adam questioned smirkingly?  "She broke up with me like three weeks ago," Alex stated. "Oh, how did you take it," Adam asked? "It was new to me that the girl who I'd fallen hard for, had all of a sudden become very distant. When, I  finally  met her again, she told me she was a lesbian, and that she had never really loved me; she said she never wanted to see me again, Alex said, tears running down his face. "Hey, at least you and I  can start from fresh," Larissa said a wide toothy smile spread across her face. "Don't be rude," Isaiah and Teressa said in unison. They looked at each other with their eyes locked. Teressa had always told me that she had a crush on Isaiah, the three of us had gone to Highschool together; and we'd coincidentally all got accepted into the same college, because we  all had impeccable grades. Virginia and I were watching with wide eyes were they going to kiss?  I unpaused the footage.  "I've had a crush on you since Highschool, but people have betrayed my trust before, that's why I was too shy to go up to you and ask you out on a a date," Teressa blurted out quickly. "That's insane, in a cute way of course," Isaiah said. "To be honest I've had trust issues too, when I was five years old my older brother and I had to flee Mexico; we were from an indigenous tribe, we left our parents behind to start our own life together," Isaiah explained now out of breath. "Wow that's really intense,"Teressa said shockingly. She opened her mouth to say something when Isaiah cut in. "When I was seven years old, the Foster family that had adopted us, said they didn't love us anymore, and that's when I started crying, my brother was now twenty years old, and came back at them with an insult. The next morning, they came to wake us up, but we had already fled to start our own life, without anyone or anything for that matter holding us back," Isaiah added, again he was out of breath. "I love you," they both said at the same time. "They are for sure going to kiss," Marnie whispered to Adam. The next second they were kissing. "Let's just kiss, we both know we've fallen for each other right," Adam whispered into Marnie's ear. They kissed. Next 'Oh no Alex and Larissa were kissing. 

I paused the footage all of a sudden I felt mentally unstable." We need to move off campus," I said my voice sounding needy. "Why,"? Virginia asked. "I can't bear to see Alex's face anymore," I said truthfully. "We've been on rough terms lately," I said without any disappointment in my eyes. "Oh, I had no Idea it was so intense, who didn't take it well you or him," she asked? "Him, I was totally fine, because I never loved him, I never loved anyone except when I met you. I looked at you the first time I laid eyes on you, I thought 'Wow why have I never noticed I liked women', then it hit me 'I would have to break up with Alex at some point'. When I finally did he was the one that was hurt not me," I said, explaining every SINGLE detail.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.