Ariy: Wherewolf and vampire? | Teen Ink

Ariy: Wherewolf and vampire?

By Margurite, portland, Oregon
Margurite, Portland, Oregon

"theres always Tomorrow"

Summary:

What the hell is going on. I walk out of my room and all the light were on in my house but my room. Thats weird. I walk down to my living room and every thing was still working so I walk up to my room and went to my lamp. And turn it on. Now there was light.What ever. i thought as i I walked over and open my window. Maybe I could just go out side and walk around I thought then I jump out of my window and fell on the grass it hurt bad but I got up and walk away like nothing happen. I walk over to a park and sat on the bench and saw this couple holding hand and kissing I thought of zack and me if we would stay together or if I can say the words that haunt my mind "I love you."

Margurite

Ariy: Wherewolf and vampire?

This book has 1 comment.

Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Werewolf is not spelled with an h. This is good, but you should have someone look over your work before you submit it.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and let me know what you think :) I think you'll like it!