Suicide and Sweet Dreams | Teen Ink

Suicide and Sweet Dreams

February 13, 2011
By SnowWhitesMaid BRONZE, Brighton, Michigan
SnowWhitesMaid BRONZE, Brighton, Michigan
2 articles 5 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
When Life gives you a reason to frown, show them you have a million reasons to smile :)!

Ally this is for you: http://www.teenink.com/poetry/free_verse/article/301872/A-Moment-in-Time/


Summary:

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Everyone can do it, simple. Babies do it from the minute their brought to earth, so why can't I? After seventeen years I should be able to breath. I probably should be able to do alot of things actually. If you had asked me three years ago, I would have laughed and called you crazy-it's just a matter of inhaling air right?!? Wrong. I now know that each breath is a gift. A precious oppurtunity that keeps us from death. Now I know too much, enough to kill me. So that's what I'll do. I'll stop fighting with gods plan. I'll go where ever it is people like me go after earth. Heaven? Hell? Nowhere at all? Where ever it is, it will be better than where I stand now.
Brown eyes, black hair. One-hundred ten pounds, five feet two inches. One bestfriend, single. Two parents, one sister. No obvious skills. Hardly athletic or creative. Lacking originality. Basically, I was your stereotypical fourteen year old girl.
Then reality hit. No not reality...hell. Hell hit like an earth quake. An earthquake I call Aiden. A mess. That's what they called me. A hideous, no good, slutty mess. Was I? Is ANYONE? I guess I used to think that. The kind of girls who went to parties and left the next day with nothing but a hangover. But now i know. I know we're all full of layers, and each layer has a story. Mess with the wrong one and you get kids who end up like me.
Even after the chaos is done, no one forgets. I was covered with scars, so deep and putrifying no one would ever forget. Not me, not my friends, no one.
So I'll tell you. I'll tell you what got me to this place. What drove me to the edge. I'll tell you why I'm standding here now, preparing to kill myself.


SnowWhitesMaid

Suicide and Sweet Dreams


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 10 comments.


on Feb. 1 2012 at 8:17 am
ametcalfe96 SILVER, Rahh, Ohio
6 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Painters paint their pictures on canvas...but a musician paints his picture on silence."-Leopold Stokowski

At the beginning it said Sierra was 17 years old, but she's a freshman in high school? Also, you may want to brush up on your GUM (Grammar, usage and mechanics). I.e. the difference between "then" and "than," the differences between "there," "their," and "they're," and also maybe some spelling. I think with improvement, this could be a great story. :)

on Dec. 29 2011 at 2:02 pm
Hi Taylor! I usually NEVER read storys on sw forum, But I got hooked to yours!Nice job!Keep up the good work!

on Nov. 27 2011 at 2:53 pm
Camarello SILVER, Salt Lake City, Utah
5 articles 1 photo 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
You'll never cross the ocean if you're scared to lose sight of the shore.

Keep writing, I want to know what drove her to the decision she made in the intro. You have a talent. :)

on Sep. 22 2011 at 1:09 pm
blakrose PLATINUM, Anchorage, Alaska
29 articles 5 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"the biggest mistake you can make in life is to give up." - Rebekah Hanson
"think outside the shoe." - Jessica Cox
"angel wings break, so fly while you can." - Rose Smith

MUST...READ...MORE...please write more...i love it!

on Aug. 31 2011 at 6:05 pm
JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio
2 articles 1 photo 130 comments

Favorite Quote:
Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

I need more (:

on Aug. 9 2011 at 8:56 am
Country_Storm_Inspired, The Colony, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 28 comments
Ummm I suggest you write more before I have to track you down and force you to(: it was amazing!!!!!!!!(:(:(:

on Jul. 18 2011 at 4:02 pm
DirectingGabs GOLD, Texas, Texas
19 articles 1 photo 65 comments

Favorite Quote:
\"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.\"

Is that all of it:(? It was so good!

on Mar. 1 2011 at 6:23 pm
SnowWhitesMaid BRONZE, Brighton, Michigan
2 articles 5 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
When Life gives you a reason to frown, show them you have a million reasons to smile :)!

Ally this is for you: http://www.teenink.com/poetry/free_verse/article/301872/A-Moment-in-Time/

Yes I know who it is ;) Woot I finally found a way for you to find it!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :) oh and guess what, I'm getting glasses next week :/

Ally:) said...
on Mar. 1 2011 at 5:32 pm

I FINALLY GOT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome job!!!!!! I hope u know who this is!!!!!!!!! Its really good so far:)