One Last Chance. part 1 | Teen Ink

One Last Chance. part 1

March 10, 2011
By xNinjaDestinyx, Eastman, Georgia
More by this author
xNinjaDestinyx, Eastman, Georgia
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
- Has realized that the benefit of my Sarcasm.. is that 90% the time people think I'm being sarcastic.. I'm actually being quite mean and sincere!
- Seeing how much my name comes out of your mouth and how much I'm talked about, I must leave a great
-GET OUT OF MY BUBBLE!! your not special enough to be in here with me..


Author's note: I hope people get from this that its okay to say no, an that you only get one chance to make a move an to make it right if its realy what you want. & and also that in some cases you can get a second chance an if you do get it then you shouldnt abuse it.

Friday Night
9:00 pm
September 14th




Today Tay Tay told me that Sammie asked her to go to the 'Grave Yard Ball' with her, an she told him that she would think about it.
Tay should totaly go with Sammie, they would be perfect together except that Sammie is 16 an Tay is 14 but that doesnt realy bother Tay, she'd go out with almost anyone who asked her an Sammie is lucky because Tay is beautiful. She has long dark brown hair shoulder length with a dark purple highlight through her long bangs, dark brown eyes with a hint of green an her thin but red lip peirced. She is very inteligent but also she has her dumb moments.
Sammie is tall an has long blonde hair and green eyes an he has his eye brow peirced, an is mixed between a skater an a gothic emo which is totaly perfect for Tay because she is a gothic emo so as you see they should totaly get together.
Well i have to go now mom said that i should get off my computer diary wel anyways bye dear dark diary. :)


Sarah shut off her computer diary an got into her long black silk pants an put on her purple dinosaur shirt an went down stairs to her mom an she said "Mom?''
"yes sweety?''
'' Can i go to the 'Grave yard Ball' this coming up monday night?''
'' You know thats a school night. why do you even bother to ask?''
''Beacuse i thought that since i havn't been arrested in like 2 months you would atleast let me have some fun. but never mind!'' she yelled as she ran up stairs an slammed her door an ran to her bed an got on it an opened her escape hole in the ceiling that went to a part of the attic that was never used an she made it her own
little space to go to an her mom an no one else knew nothing about it.
For the rest of the night she slept in the attic in the dark corner.

The next morning her alarm clock woke her up at 7:00 am.
Her phone rang at 7:30 she picked it up, ''Hello?"
''Sarah Crage?''
''Yes?. who is this?''
''Brett Maulice from history''
''Oh hi Brett. may i ask how you got my number?''
''Oh umm Mallory gave it to me i hope you dont mind i kind of asked for it cause i was wanting to ask you a question.''
''Oh i dont mind, so whatd you want to ask me?''
"ummm, would you like to go to the 'Grave Yard Ball' with me?''
''Sure, hey can i call you back later?''
"sure, Bye Sarah.'' he said cheerfully
"bye Brett ''
She hung up the phone with a big smile on her face an walked into the kitchen to fix her some breakfast when she noticed a big pile of mail on the counter. she looked at it an found one with her name an adress written on it.
She opened it an it read,


Dear Sarah,




How have you been? Hows your mother? Hows Lila?
Is school goin good? I heard about your school having a Ball this year, is your mother gonna let you go? Well just thought i should check up on you. write back as soon as possible.













Love,













Your Dad- David Crage.

She looked at the letter in suprise, she hadnt talked to her dad since her mom an him split up. He had talked to Lila her older sister but that was only because Lila forgave him when Sarah had no intentions in ever forgiving him.
Not after that dreadful night,
'the whole family was out except for dad' she thought....... 'he said he had to work late so her an mom an lila went out to eat to celebrate for her birthday, that night lila was actualy being nice. They went to 'Carrez Murez' it was a japenese restraunt an when They went in they saw their dad with another woman, she was his height, long blonde curly hair, an bright blue eyes, she kissed him on the cheek. Thats when mom went over, they could tell she was pissed. dad just looked at her but they knew he didnt care about them anymore just by the way he looked, Mom was yellin an dad was trying to calm her down when she slapped him an turned around an told them to go get in the car then, Lila looked scared an she was older then me. she was 16 an i had just turned 13.
when they got home dad was in the living room, he told them to go upstairs so him an mom could talk, Sarah walked up stairs slowly but dad knew what she was doing an told her to get up stairs an not come down till he left, thats when she knew she never wanted to talk to him ever again. he didnt care about the family anymore.' she thought with tears rolling down her cheeks,
'When she had gottin up stairs she heard the yelling, the fighting, mom was throwing things around, she told dad she never wanted to see him ever again an she wanted a divorce, dad didnt do anything but said okay. That was the last time she saw him.
her birthday had been completly ruined an so was the family'
She was crying when she got through thinking about that night that happend a year ago. She knew she would never forgive her dad, she took the letter an threw it away. she decided she wasnt hungry anymore so she went upstairs to change into her black halter top an dark blue skinny jeans an put on her converses an went to the bath room an did her make up an then grabbed her back pack an went to the hallway desk an wrote her mom a note telling her where she was gonna be an what time she'd be home an left the house.

She walked to her friend Lizzys house, she knocked on the door an Lizzys little brother Luke answerd, he was 5 an wide awake. when he saw her he gave her a big hug an told her that Lizzy was still up stairs getting ready but that she could go up an see her so she told luke that she'd see him later an went up stairs an knocked on Lizzys door an Lizzy said "Who is it?"
"Rose!" she said cheerfully, (that was her gang name. it wasnt realy a gang more like a group, there was her (rose) an Lizzy (raven) an Tay (Tayzer) an Brett (Brasivence) an Brent (B-ware)
an then Alexis (saphire) an Alexis's twin Mallory ( jewllz)
she waited for Lizzy to answer but she didnt so she just walked in an found her sittin in her floor on the phone, she mouthed the words ''who is it?''
an Lizzy mouthed back " B-ware" an smiled. Sarah just sat there an listened to the converstation untill it was over an when it was she looked at lizzy an said "what was that all about? he nevers calls anyone."
"He asked me if i wanted to go to the Dance with him" she said with a big smile.
"He did?!" Sarah asked in suprise
"Yes, so anyways you ready to go?"
"If i wasnt ready would i be here?" she said an laughed "Im waiting you to get ready an c'mon we dont have much later untill they leave us behind"
"Fine" Lizzy said as she grabbed her bag an ran down stairs an yelled to her mom that she would be back late an ran out the door to there bikes an toled sarah to get on her older sister, Candace's bike an then they were off to meet the rest of the group.

"Thank you for joing us today. Does anyone have any thing they would like to say before we begin?''.......................
Silence fell beyound the crowd of people surrounding Saphire. She continued, "As you all may know the ball is coming up an you know us blood sisters\brothers always have a partner to go with so if you need any help at all you know where to find me. Well why is every one just standing around? start having fun..."
Sarah walked around an just watched people as they scurried along to try to find some one. "desprate much?" she thought to her self .
Saphire walked over to Rose an asked her how things were at home, Rose just looked at her an said " Well, nothing new....the same old screaming an yelling of the fighting an the same crashing sounds as somthing is being thrown an oh yeah the same sound of silence as if i dont live in my house."
"Oh......" said saphire as she didnt know what to say. She told rose that she would see here later an Sarah watched as she walked an decided that she'd leave as well an went an sat on a grave stone which was all dirty an had the name 'David Crawfordson' ingraved on the head stone. Then out of no where Brett showed up an sat beside her an asked her what she was doin away from the party, Sarah just stared at him for a minuet an then said " Because the party is just filled with a bunch of desprate people lookin for some one to go to dance with an i for one aint one of them." she said a lil irratated.
Brett just looked at her an then kissed her an walked away with out looking back.
Sarah just watched him while she just sat there in shock with barely any realization of what just happend.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.