Paranormal Friends (BxB) | Teen Ink

Paranormal Friends (BxB)

August 23, 2019
By RavenclawWolfie, Telford, Pennsylvania
More by this author
RavenclawWolfie, Telford, Pennsylvania
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Oh yeah this whole things a circle, but not a real circle, more like a freaky circle." Korg, from Thor Ragnarak.


Author's note:

Hi! Author here! Just want you all to know, this is a BxB (boyxboy) fiction story. It sparked from me reading the book series Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Magnus Chase. So there's a lot Greek creatures And Norse creatures. And then I added some of my own creatures, urban legends from my friend. Oh and there is your classic demons, ghosts, unicorns, all that. This story combines 5 of my favorite things: books, writing, LGBTQ+ stories, Greek and Norse mythology, and my imagination! I hope you enjoy and I will update this story more often on the site Quotev (it's awesome check it out).

I leaned back in my chair. I looked my watch. Come on just a little bit now. It was currently 2:38 pm. We get out of school at 2:40 pm. 2 more minutes of this boring president crap. "Hey!" I turned around to face my best friend Milo. "What?" I whispered. "Meet in the band room after this class is over," Milo answered. I looked at my watch again. The bell should ring right about....now. "Riiiiiinnnggg!!" I probably was the first one out of the classroom. I got my backpack from my locker and headed for the band room. The rest of our 'group' was there already. "What's up?" I asked. "Well we thought it would be a good idea to truth or dare in the forest," my other friend Jose said. My heart skipped a beat. "What? And how is this a good idea?" I asked. I was that one in the group that is paranoid about stuff and tries to prevent everyone from doing dangerous things. "Its a good idea because it's creepy and scary and dangerous," Hanna, the only girl in our group, said with a evil smile. I groaned. "Fine," I agreed, "just don't do anything to crazy." We got to the forest at 3:00 pm. It was a little ways from the school. Oh I should tell you about everyone in our group. There's Milo, Jose, Hannah, and me, Noa. We call ourselves the five idiots. But there's only 4 of you! Yes but there was 5. There was Eva, the other girl in our group. She died. No one knows how, not even us. Her body was found in this exact forest, with a rope around her neck, hanging from a tree. Suicide. But her body looked like it was burned, but it was back instead of red and irritated. And she had no medical issues. Murder? Maybe. Anyways we got to the forest and found a place to sit. The trees grew over a dirt path like arches. I never liked it here. We found a spot where the trees made a circle. It was already looking and feeling like night time. The sun was still in the sky though. "Who wants to go first?" Milo asked. "Me!" Hannah shot her hand in the air. "Noa, truth or dare?" She smiled evily. "Um truth?" I said it like it was a question. "Are you gay?" She asked. My stomach did a flip. "What?" I asked. "Are. You. Gay?" Hannah repeated. "M-maybe," I said, trying to defend myself. "Okay sure," Hannah rolled her eyes. "Uhm Milo truth or dare?" I asked Milo. "Dare," he said. "Uh go into that cave for 5 minuets and don't do anything, I'll call you when times up," I said and pointed to the cave that was next to us. "Pshhh this will be easy," Milo stood up and walked into the cave. 3 minutes later he came running out of the cave screaming and cursing. "There's something in there!" He exclaimed. The rest of us were cracking up. "I-Is it so easy n-now?" I snickered. Milo suddenly became flustered. "Y-you go in there!" He pointed at the cave. "Is that a dare?" I asked. "Yes!" He said. I stood up and walked in the cave. "Yo! Bears? Ghosts? Demons? Ya in here?" I called to the darkness. I jumped when I heard a rock fall. I pulled out my phone and turned on the flashlight. There was footprints in the mud. No it was Milo's. Then I heard a noise like someone stepping on something. "Hey who's there!" I called. A gust of wind hit me in the chest and I fell in the mud on my butt. "Great," I mumbled. Then I realized that a gust of wind doesn't come out from no where. No No no it was a bat or something. I had enough. I walked out of the cave. "Nothing in there," I said only to realize no one was there. "Come on guys not funny," I sighed. No answer. "Guys really! Come out!" I called, starting to get a bit scared. "G-guys.." I started feeling nauseous and dizzy. I leaned on the cold rock of the cave. "Please stop this joke now it's not funny anymore!" I cried. "Your friends aren't pulling a joke," a voice said. A chill went up my spine. "W-who and where are y-you?" I asked into the darkness. It was already getting darker by the second. The voice laughed. "Your friends are long gone now. I'm surprised you stayed in that cave so long," the voice avoided my question. "Stop you're scaring the kid," another voice said. I sank to the ground. "This is just a dream," I said. My hands we shaking so hard you'd think I was a old man trying to draw a straight line. "Blah blah blah I'm scaring him. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?" The first voice said. I put my hands to my face. "Just a dream just a dream just a.." I trailed off as I felt air drifting towards me. I took my hands away from my face. Tears started falling down my face. "S-stop! W-whoever you are I just want to go home to my family," I said. Then a boy who looked my age appeared sitting next to me. But there was some strange things about him. He had pitch white hair and pale skin, and he really wasn't sitting, he was kinda floating while in a sitting position. But the strangest part was his...almost transparent body. I mean I could see the trees behind him, but they were kinda blury. My eyes widened and I got up and backed up until my back hit a tree. "Hey kid its okay," the boy said, holding out his hand. I grabbed a stick off the ground and pointed it at him. I slowly approached, the stick shaking in my hand. I knelt down and stuck the stick through where his heart should've been. When it went through his body and I saw it on the other side I panicked. Everything doubled and went blurry. I fell backwards and everything went black.

I woke up and saw the ceiling. It was just a dream. I sat up. Wait this isn't my room. There were pictures everywhere and the color of the walls was a light yellow, not a dark blue like my room. Then the door opened and a woman with messy brown hair and a doctor's mask looking thing on, covering most of her face (the only thing I could see clearly was her eyes which were solid black..) "Oh you're awake. I should go get Ryan," the woman said and walked out of the room. A minute or so later the boy from earlier came into the room, assuming his name was Ryan. My breath quickened and I backed up until I hit the bed frame. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you," He said softly and say on the end of the bed. I stared at him and the desk I could see through him. "What. Are. You," I asked slowly. "I'm a phantom. I'm guessing you're human, if your solid body doesn't give it away your sent isn't...dead like," Ryan said. My face paled. "Y-you're d-dead?!" I stuttered. "Well yes I'm technically a ghost but in the Hills there's a difference between the two. I have no idea what it is though.." Ryan trailed off. "H-how d-do I g-get home?" I asked. "Oh I can take you, if you feel alright. You got your head pretty hard of the cave wall, might have a mild concussion," Ryan said. "I feel fine," I said surprisingly firmly. "Oh great! The slit mouth woman is surprisingly the best healer here," Ryan said. "The creepy lady from the legend healed me?!" I exclaimed. "Lets just get you home," Ryan held out his hand. "Won't my hand go through you?" I asked. "That's probably the difference between phantoms and ghosts. I can touch things and pick up things," Ryan said. I slowly put my hand in his hand. A white light flashed and I was sitting in my own bed in a second. "There you go," Ryan said. "Uh thanks?" I said. "Cya around Noa," Ryan waved and he flashed away. He knows my name? Was he stalking me? He can turn invisible right? This is too weird. I layed back down. Not even a minute later my adoptive mom, Tera, burst into my room. "Where were you and when did you come back? Its almost 10!" She exclaimed. I felt sick. "T-ten?" I repeated. She nodded. "I saw your friends run by but they were to busy screaming to answer me when I asked where you were," she explained. "I went into a cave and wind knocked me over and I came out of the cave and everyone was gone and I heard 2 voices and then a ghost-well a phantom showed up and I poked him with a stick and it went through his body so I fainted and hit my head and then a creepy lady with a mask on healed me but my head hurts a little now but the phantom started talking to me and then he teleported me here," I said quickly. Tera's look turned sad. "You must've hit your head hard to imagine all that. Did a bat or something hit you and you fell on your head and woke up and walked home without knowing?" She asked as she came over and felt my forehead. My mouth dropped. "It actually happened! He is a stalker and probably knows you! I bet if I call him he'll appear right in front of you!" I said defensively. "Ryan!" I called. A second later he appeared outside the window. "Look he's right there!" I said. "Sweetie I think you have a concussion," Tera said. I sighed and decided it was all in my head. "We'll take you to the doctor tomorrow, right now rest," Tera said. I looked back at the window and Ryan was gone. "Noa a friend is here for you!" My other adoptive mom, Lucy, called from downstairs. Oh yeah I was adopted by Lucy and Tera, they're lesbians. I got up. "Ah no they can come up here," Tera said and went downstairs. I layed back down. Milo came into my room. "Did you see him?" He asked. I shot upwards. "The phantom? Ryan?" I asked. Milo nodded slowly. "I'm not crazy.." I said. "I told you something was in there. I'm sorry for running with the others," Milo apologized. "Its fine," I said. Slience. "Did you see any others?" I blurted out. "I saw Ryan and some unicorn thing with wings-" Milo said. "Alicorn," I corrected. Milo stared blankly at me. I felt my face turn red. "My cousins watch my little pony, okay?" I said. Milo bursted out laughing.  "Stop!" I complained. "S-sorry sorry," Milo said, obviously trying not to laugh. "What color was the winged unicorn?" Ryan suddenly appeared, giving both me and Milo heart attacks. "Alicorn," I said again. "Uh black with like sparkles I think," Milo said. "What color were the sparkles?" Ryan asked. "Sliver," Milo gave me a nervous glance. Ryan cursed. "Did you touch it? Did it use magic on you? Did you or it do anything to the other?" Ryan asked. "N-no," Milo answered. "Wait what does all this mean?" I asked. "Someone will die this week. Someone young, in this town, at your school most likely, and you both know them," Ryan said and started pacing my room. "Wait you got all that due to the color of a pony?" Milo clarified. "Alicorn!" I said. "Jesus alicorn," Milo held his hands up. "Well the stars also spoke to me," Ryan look up at the sky out the window. I snorted. "They spoke?" I asked. "Yes they do it often. They're very nice actually," Ryan said. "Okay so let me get this straight, some highschooler will die this week because of a alicorn's colors and the talking stars?" Milo asked. A scream stopped Ryan from talking. "It has already happened."



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.