Dragon's story | Teen Ink

Dragon's story

February 7, 2023
By GodJesusHolySprit BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
More by this author
GodJesusHolySprit BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

On one normal day I went to school with Charlie and there was a new dragonet Christan, and I was blushing, “Who is he” I said. “Thats Cristan, I met him earlier he is nice. He is a transfer dragon” Charlie said Cristan walk over. And Rally was making fun of me. 
“Actually, I was asking about you too would you want to go out to the craving crab with me” said Chris Really, he wants to go out with me I thought. “Umm yes sure” I said as Rally pushed herself to the front. “I am the one who said that so would you rather go on a date with me.” I walked off but before I left, I gave him a note saying, “pick me up at 8:00.”  
 
I was so excited I even dressed up for it. I wondered if it would go well, or if it would backfire get it. I put on my yellow coating and when we got there, we got the Flare Chicken Role. 
 
 
It was so spicy, but I got through it. “Um ur scales are bright red” Christan said. I was so embarrassed. “Let me go to the dragon's room.” I said on my way back I overheard Christan talking to a rock I could not understand what he was saying because it was in another langue. I came back a bit unsettled wondering what he was saying. 
 
He saw me shaking and put his talon on me gently. "Let me take u somewhere wonderous "he said. I nodded, not too scared to talk. We jumped except I did not see my eyes were closed because he had told me so. I was a bit uneasy though. 
 

Hi, I am Chris, and I have my eyes on this girl, Thorn.  
 
I do not exactly like her I need to kidnap her, and this gang is getting in my way they are the Resistance. Now let us start the story.  
 
 
One day I enrolled in this Dragon Academy. I saw this girl I looked at my kidnap paper and it was her, THORN. “I need some way over there” I thought to myself. Then I heard her talking about me, so I walked over. “, I was asking about you too would you want to go out to the craving crab with me,” I said 
 
Then this other dragon pushed her out of the way and said, “I am the one who said that so would you rather go on a date with me.” I did not know what to do so I just played nice Thorn walked off and gave me a note that said, “Pick me up at 8:00.” This was the perfect momment 
 
I could not wait. I had to do it tonight. Otherwise, they would fire me, and I love that job. So, I picked her up and took her to the spicy crab. 1 hour later her coat turned Red I told her, and she rushed off to the bathroom. I pulled out my communicating rock and spoke in another language so no one could understand she came back looking scared. 
 
 
Let me take you to another land. I told her to close her eyes and she did as she was instructed. And we hoped through the portal so casually everything was black and then a flash of light was at the bottom or top I could not tell. It was blurry as we landed so peacefully onto the soft fluffy grass. I almost fell asleep but I had to continue the mission.  
 
 
 

 
It was dark then it was a flash. I felt the warmness through my eyelids. He told me to open my eyes again and I did, we were in this warm land where everything would fill your heart with warmth. “This is where I grew up.” Chris said. I stared in wonder. I had forgotten about the phone call he had made; I was amazed by the beauty of the land.  
 
 
“Wow” I said, and we walked through the forest with the bridge over the lake. Three minutes later he said he had a phone call and told me to stay there. After he left, I felt something tugging at my leg. Before I could look, I was pulled under the water. I hit my head and was knocked unconscious. The next time I woke up I did not know where I was. 
 

 
 
 
I woke up in this shabby department store. It looked like it was abandoned. I was at shock when I saw Unfamiliar dragons. There were three girls and one cute boy. They were walking closer as I backed away.  
“Hi, we will not hurt you my name is Daylight she's Midnight and she's Sunstar and our brother over there is Derick.” The girl said, “nice to meet you?” I said, still wondering exactly where I was. “Um where am-You're in our hideout” Sunstar interrupted. “Sunstar” Midnight nudged her. “What” she replied “You interrupted her” midnight said. Sunstar whimpered “Sorry.” 
 
 
“Oh, its ok I'm used to it” I said Derick sighed heavily and said, “You should not have to go through that” “I am used to it really.” We were getting beyond the point. “WHY DID YOU TAKE ME AWAY” I blurted out. They stepped back “Oh that is easy your date tried to kidnap you. Sunstar spoke confidently. 
 
It was my turn to step back. “What, no that can't be true” Although in my mind that would not be hard to believe. “I need proof “I spoke with confidence. They showed me the video of him on the phone translated. “I listened closely as it said, “I am doing it tonight I have to kidnap her she is who we need to defeat the king with her beauty, although she won’t do it willingly oh, I have to go she's coming.” 
 
As it ended, I was in tears. Moments later the door flung open. It was Chris. 
 
 

 
I had no time to call when I heard Thorn scream and then a splash. So, I dived after her, but they were too fast. I threw a rock at her so she would not suspect me, but the elephant slapped me back to the surface. 
 
I had to find another way. A few moments later I spotted a door hidden in a bush. I hopped in and it eventually dropped me off. After five minutes. I spied on the door as I heard them talking, I heard my voice on the phone my Eyes widened. 
 
I could not do it any longer, I burst through the door. “Lies” I hissed. She turned her head the other way. I had no choice but to bring her unconscious. I took out a blow Dart and aimed it at her. Derick had pushed me to the ground and had taken the blow Dart and aimed it at me. Then he shot and everything was funny and soon enough I passed out. 
 
When I woke up, I was in a truck taking me away. On the side it said Dragon control. “What have you done.” Thorn said, “I did the right thing.” Then as I was taken away, she walked off.  
 
 

“What are we going to do with him” Derick said. I put my head down. “I think I know what to do.” 
I explained my plan with one tear rolling down my scaley cheek. Derick comforted me by hugging me then everyone joined in. “I know what he was going to do was wrong but there might be some good in him.” We had to put him in a cage and three hours later he woke up in a truck. 
 
I saw him looking around. He spoke the words quietly. Then his expression changed. He yelled “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.” I was hesitant but said softly “The right thing.” As he was pulled away, I walked off about to start a new life. 
 
 

Three years later...... 
 
 
I am dating Derick he is so sweet and kind. I have just finished Drollege (college). My old friends were teaming with Chriss but now I have new friends the ones who saved me. And that is what happened to me. I am on a date right now so Bye Diary. 
 
 
“Wow I cannot believe that” thorns daughter named Claw said, “Mom I found your diary” She ran off with that book on her bed and the pages disappeared into the abyss. “Time for a new generation to make their own stories. "The book said gently. 
 
 
The end 
 
 
 



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.