War of Time | Teen Ink

War of Time

By BrettJolene, Unda Da Stars, California
BrettJolene, Unda Da Stars, California

only enemies speak the truth. friends lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty ---Stephen King

Summary:

Eve Smithsion has known about Vampires and Killers since she found out she WAS a Guard at a young age. And meeting a sexy vampire named Mickel will make her chose a side to be with Mickel and help the vampires stay safe from the Killers or stay by her Fathers side in defending the humans from any rouge vampires lurking around. And a betrayal will force her to make a difficult decision.

Brett G.

War of Time

BrettJolene said...
BrettJolene, Unda Da Stars, California

thanks! i guess its kind of only a first  draft thanks for reading as much as u did tho :)

Ashley_Tucker, Granger, Indiana

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? ~ Albus Dumbledore

It seemed good, but I eventually stopped. You have alot of spelling errors that make it hard to read. Also, try to slow down the story. The first chapter could have easily been dragged out to 15 pages, but you shortened it to 1. Read my novel called Shaya's Story, please! (: