"Highway to hell" | Teen Ink

"Highway to hell"

By izzy_todd34 BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida
izzy_todd34 BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida

Summary:

This story is about two men who have a dark and disturbing job. Their partners in crime and no one knows of their gruesome secret except Peggy an over weight waitress who is their deemed side kick. Just how far will this job take them? Every job leaves someone dead in their tracks. Boundaries will be broken, friendships shattered and ultimatley one will come out ontop. Just who will it be?

izzy_todd34

"Highway to hell"

KristySparklez BRONZE, Sterling, Colorado

Time only numbs all pain, it does not heal the wounds created by, nor does it heal the pain

i really like this!!! please check out my novels, Secrets Kept Within, Reminders, and Suicidal Teen please!!!! and hope you publish more work to this!!!! this is relaly good!!!!!!!!!!!

Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Awesome work, but I sure hope there isn't a highway that only has 25 MPH!

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA on the front page of the novels section and leave your thoughts on it. Thanks :D

Addicted said...

Nice name.. I almost thought it was about ac/dc

Anyhow, please check out my work, the diary of a teenaged lunatic!