Teen opinion essays on war, peace, politics, justice and more | Teen Ink

Opinion

Most recently submitted Points of View

Opinion
By CakeFace BRONZE
Liverpool, Other

Forever. Forever is just a word. Forever is just lexis within language. Forever cannot exist, eventually either it dies or you do. Forever is a word alike perfect. Perfect is impos...
CakeFace BRONZE, Liverpool, Other

"Make a wish and place it in your heart, Anything you want, Everything you want, Do you have it, Good, Now believe it can come true, You never know when the next miracle's gonna come from the next smile, The next wish come true, But if you believe it's right around the corner, And you open your heart and mind to the possiblility of it, To the certainty of it, You might just get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic, You just have to believe in it, So make your wish, Do you have it, Good, Now believe in it, With all your heart."

PennyR SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
Opinion
By BeccaLynn GOLD
Milwaukie, Oregon
BeccaLynn GOLD, Milwaukie, Oregon

Time is a river... and books are boats. Some boats are lost at sea. while others float forever filling peoples head with their knowledge

Opinion
By BeccaLynn GOLD
Milwaukie, Oregon
BeccaLynn GOLD, Milwaukie, Oregon

Opinion
By chief SILVER
Hartland, Wisconsin
chief SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Opinion
invisiblesoul BRONZE, Covington, Georgia

Be strong now, because things will get better. It may rain now, but it can't rain forever.

Opinion
By megaphoneradioraid SILVER
Fishers, Indiana
megaphoneradioraid SILVER, Fishers, Indiana

Ceci n'est pas une pipe.