Death of Aliens | Teen Ink

Death of Aliens

By shafayyy BRONZE, Sacramento, California
shafayyy BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Aliens from south risking their lifes for a better future. The Devil's Highway is a true story about  group of people getting to America. El Norte is a fiction movie about two charaters who risked their lifes getting to America.Both stories are very similar to each other they all ended up dying.

In El Norte Rics and Rosa was brother and sister. Their parents got killed in Guatimala, Military was going to kill them too so they decided to move north for better future. In Devil's Highway Yuma 14 was a group of people trying to get America. They risked their families and their own lifes trying to get North for a better future. All these charaters faced so many challenges. For example " Yuma 14 was in hands of gangs they took loan from a gangmember and promised to return back if they don't return back that loan those gangmembers were going to kill their families."  Another good example " Rica and Rosa was in hands of coyote , that coyote made them go through underground sewer system where Rosa got very injuerd and was about to die. 

Yuma 14 ended up dying in desert because they ran out of food supplies. Rosa died in America. She was very sick and she couln't go to hospital she ended up dying. Rica had no hopes after rosa died so he killed himself. They all ended up dying trying to get better future. I believe that the only thing those aliens achived was death in north 

sorry about my grammar mistakes .. I'm trying to fix mt grammar mistakes