Mr. Trump | Teen Ink

Mr. Trump

By quinnannable BRONZE, Newark, Delaware
quinnannable BRONZE, Newark, Delaware

This coming election is set to be one of the craziest in history. Currently there is no popular favorite, and a handful of candidates are all neck and neck. One candidate in particular, has no business even being where he is currently, Mr. Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is a well known businessman who is extremely wealthy, he is also the leading candidate of the Republican Party. I have no idea how he managed to aquire that status, considering that he probably was not even serious about running, in the beginning. He also criticized all immigrants, and talking about if you were not born in America, you should be deported.

Trump does not have any firm plans and when questioned about certain topics, he will not answer. He claims that when he is president, a huge wall will be built cutting off immigrants. He also said he will somehow make Mexico pay for this. Trump has no idea what he is talking about and should not be taken seriously. If Trump is elected president, watch out America

Andrew_hudson15 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
I disagree with this article.

seant123 said...
Fantastic writing, I wholeheartedly agree with this article. Great job, keep it up!