LGBTQ+ Discrimination | Teen Ink

LGBTQ+ Discrimination

March 10, 2022
By Earned_Golden SILVER, Kooskia, Idaho
Earned_Golden SILVER, Kooskia, Idaho
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Have you ever noticed someone walking down the street with the rainbow on their cheek? If you have did you think they were a disgrace like they shouldn't be like this? Well stop because they are people too aren't they? If you stab them do they not bleed? hetero people will look at them like they are against god, but if god hated them then why are they here, why are they this way?

Straight people think the LGBTQ+ community is so spoiled because they get their own month but straight people get to walk out their doors everyday not having to worry about getting judged for their sexuality or pronouns! most straight people hate the LGBTQ+ community and they have never even talked to them or even tried to get to know them because they are different then them.

Want to know what i would like to see? I would like to see straights go through the discrimination the LGBTQ+ goes through then see what they think about it, see how they feel after being judged for who they are, for who they love and then see how they treat the community.

I am sorry if i have offended anyone and just saying this now not all straight people are bad to the community but this is about the ones who are, thank you for reading this far.<3


The author's comments:

I myself am Pansexual, polyamorous,and non-binary and i know how it is to be bullied for my pronouns and who i am and i feel like this article just lets people know how we are treated by some others and it needs to stop because we are people to