Don't Judge. | Teen Ink

Don't Judge.

I look all around and all I see is kids with frowns, I wonder what is flying around in their heads that makes them wish that they were dead?
Their being judged everyday.

You called her ugly
she's the one that sits at home and spends hours putting make-up on everyday.

You made a comment about his mother
She's in the hospital on life support fighting to stay alive.

You pulled her hair and tripped her up but little did you know she gets abused enough at home.

You laughed at the fat kid you seen earlier he's got a health problem that causes him to gain weight.

A disabled girl at my school had a harsh cruel and unnecessary comment made to her by another member of the year, they bullied her because she could not walk they called her things such as "cripple, Retard, Downy" they even went as far as to ask her " Is that chair comfy seen as you don't move from it " or " Are you really a retard or are you just pretending " that girl had so much abuse for a problem that she could not solve. She went home one day and locked her bedroom door and tried walking, she took barely a step and fell down and painfully smashed her face on the wooden floor and broke her hip.

Stop and think before you judge people in the future. Being judged is not nice at all and leaves terrible effects on people.

Maybe one day you will realise on how these people are feeling to make them think about cutting themselves or taking overdoses and even to the point where their attempting or committing suicide.

Think about a time where you have judged someone, did it make you feel better or make you look bigger in-front of the popular crowd at school.

If it did then there is seriously something wrong with you. Why would any human want to make someone feel about 2 inches tall.

Everyone has issues and people deal with them in their own ways but next time stop and think about what you do or say it may have crippling effects later on.

EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL - Whether that's on the outside or the inside of that person.

Do you know how these people must be feeling and having to hide their frowns, tears?

euant118 BRONZE, Cardiff, Other
Thank you!

butterfly123 said...
butterfly123, Banglore, Other
hey! lovely words! the message inculcated is outstanding! awesome job and keep me posted on your work. :)