The one, the only... Milely Cyrus | Teen Ink

The one, the only... Milely Cyrus

By emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington
emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington

"It is not in our greatest glory in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"
"I use to want the words "she tried" on my tombstone, now I want "she did it"

Okay, so we all know the Miley Cyrus. She has stollen the hearts all those little kids, and even a few of the big ones. We all see her, even if you don't listen to her or watch her on T.V. But does she recieve too much publicitty?

Well, that is a matter of opinion. I think yes, she is. I see her all the time. I see her on t-shirts, shoes, pants, backpacks, purses yes purses. And worst of all, I see wigs that little girls wear, and it sickens me.

Yes she has talent. Her voice is okay and well, actually, her acting is average. I giove no offense to anyone who lokes her or admires her, I am jsut speaking form my persepctve. Disney over do's her and I am getting tired of it. I am sure soem of you can agree with me on this.

Fair comment. I wrote this article several years back and didn't understand the method of "spell check" So my aplogies about the spelling errors. 

PatriciaLegacy BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Whats a star when its most important fan is missing - Drake

I Can Agree That Uu Need To Check Ur Spelling Before Uu Post :] `

It's nice to be able to spell the subject of your opinion article, especially in the title...

krazykathleen BRONZE, Edwardsville, Illinois

"7/5 of all people do not understand fractions." -Unknown

Well yes I somewhat agree with this. For future reference, though, maybe you should work on your spelling skills- "Milely", "stollen", "publicitty", "giove", soem". Also "over do's her"? I think you mean over does her. Some errors are okay but I'm sorry you just had a lot.

edwardcullen4always SILVER, Rock Hill, South Carolina

"If you feed a man a fish you feed him for a day, but if you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

OMG! I know I am SOOO tired of her. On the cover of every magazine, and when I walk into Wal-Mart...BOOM its Miley EVERYTHING! Books, shoes, backpacks,clothes,purses...must i keep going..? :p

Kristy_loves_Keats PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
i soooooooooooo do not...........not agree you are so right sweet heart!!!

Oh i no, i get ridiculed for on a day to day basis. thank u so much for making my day!

TheInvisibility BRONZE, Seattle, Washington

if the boi dont want u then dont go throwin urself at him CUZ HE DONT WANT U!

why thank you!!!! there r soo many haters toward the people--like us--who arent a fan of Hiney Cyrus---oops srry typo...

thanks! there was one girl who just hated me for writing this artic;e. glad to see there are people out there who agree :)

let me tell u sumthing. I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

fortheloveofwriting GOLD, A Place, Oklahoma

"Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life."
~Pablo Picasso

Love is patient, love is kind; it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
1 Corinthians 13:4
A man's ways are his own, but the LORD weighs the heart.

i used to like her, and I still like some of her stuff, but I'm so tired of hearing of her ALL the time... also I like Twilight, but it's very overpopularized..(is that a word?)

thanks beachgril. i don't hate her, she just recieves too much attention. i could say the same for harry potter, twilight, and so forth

I think you guys are just jelous because she has money and alot of people like her and look up to her. I really dont see whyy a lot of people hate her or dislike her for no reason. I think its because everyone right now is paying alot of attention to her.

beachgirl; said...
Finally someone who agrees with me. I don't HATE her, but I do get sick of the Miley Cirus/ Hannah Montanna thing.

Thanks for the article ,Emma.

Sunshineyday said...
You have got to pick your battles, kids. Her popularity is an overcommercialized, overpublicised fad, just like Twilight, Harry Potter, and the like.

She is not getting as much attention as you think, and SO WHAT what if she was? As long as she's not hurting people, live and let live

HOPEMVP said...
A LOT U DON'T KNOW> !!!!! did your mom help u write this.

thanks for the comment. its fine that you disagree. but i my opinion stands as is. she is overdone and her singing is okay and her acting is average. i am not jelious, just honest in my opinion