John Lennon Greatest Songwriter Ever | Teen Ink

John Lennon Greatest Songwriter Ever

By xGrandmastaZx BRONZE, Ventnor, New Jersey
xGrandmastaZx BRONZE, Ventnor, New Jersey

October 9, 1940 a genius was born. He was not only the founding and leader of the Beatles he actually had a very good solo career. Sure many people dont believe that his solo career was very good, but listen to the song "Imagine" and I am sure that you will agree with me. John Lennon wrote along with Paul McCartney for 95 percent of the Beatles songs(The percent is just a guess). John lennon wrote the most rememberable Beatles Some for those of you who dont like the Beatles and haven't heard there songs I will tell you some of the titles. I am the walrus(John), Hey Jude(Paul), Come together(John), Strawberry Fields Forever(John), ect. If you dont know these songs by the title you should serch them on youtube. I am sure you will know them. The Beatles are the greatest band ever(my opinion) and John Lennon is there greatest songwriter ever(once again, my opinion). John Lennon was a genius and his genius will live on for hundreds to come. As a member of the beatles he was know of the witty one. As a solo artist he was just the hippie. He is an idle for peace and he is a war activist. Why Mark David Chapman would shoot someone like John Lennon knowone knows, today we need someone like John Lennon. John Lennon is the Best Songwriter Ever.

Clover.lace GOLD, Brandon, Mississippi

My future seems like one big past.- Paul McCartney

Check out my stuff!! I have a drawing I made of the Beatles!! :)

Thanks Saadat i just read your poem.

Saadat now i can look at your poems.

Clover.lace GOLD, Brandon, Mississippi

I read a bunch of biographys on him too and i've been learning about him and the beatles for quite some time now. they have captivated me and i am so interested in them that i like to look into them as much as i possibly can!! :)

Saadat GOLD said...
Saadat GOLD, Ventnor, New Jersey
well done!!!

True John Lennon was brilliant just as you commented on my article I was reading a John Lennon biography.

Clover.lace GOLD, Brandon, Mississippi

I a gree compleatly, and i believe his gifts were incredible, but its horribly ironic how a man who spent his whole life singing and talking about peace got shot. He is one of the many most brilliant people to ever walk to face of the earth, and i believe we need him now more than ever.