The Twilight Saga | Teen Ink

The Twilight Saga

By AnnaNana PLATINUM, Corinth, Mississippi
AnnaNana PLATINUM, Corinth, Mississippi

Live the way you die- All of a sudden: That's the way to go.

The Twilight Saga is a big deal now days. I like the books and the movies so no Im not going to totaly trash but I'm not going to exactly defend it either.
The story is of a girl named Bella moving to Forks and eventually dating a vampire and having a werewolf in love with her. In the end she has a child with a vampire husband and becomes a vampire herself before facing the Volturi.(The werewolf falls in love with her daughter.)
So why would we watch something like this well heres why.
REASON ONE WE WATCH: Many people only watch the movie they say for the actors like Taylor Lautner and although I think he is Hot I'm not going to watch a movie with him in it just to stare at him.
REASON TWO WE WATCH: Others say they watch for the action and to laugh at how the vampires sparkle. The wolves and vampires combined do make a lot of action and the fact that the vampires sparlke is ridiculos but still I'm not gonna sit down and watch a movie for this reason.
THe REASON I THINK WE WATCH: I think we watch it so that we can see how loving and over-protective Edward is. Most girls wish they had someone like that. But in my opinion Edward is controlling and slightly manipuilitve. Jacob isnt much better untill he says he will lay off in Eclipse so that bella can be happy but then just ditches her completely. But still most people think they want someone like these two characters. Loving mabey controlling not so much.
Personally, I like the story of a love triangle and constant danger. I like vampires and werewolves and have since I was six. I like the fiction and fantasy.
So, while Twilight will continue to be a big deal for a while here is what I say to you."If you don't like it shut-up and let us enjoy it. If you do then don't believe that you need a guy like Edward or Jacob, They aren't the knight in shing armor you may think they are"

AnnaNana PLATINUM, Corinth, Mississippi

FYI: I do not write Renesmee's Story

AnnaNana PLATINUM, Corinth, Mississippi

I never said I didnt like Twilight in fact I love it. But Im not obsessed with it and I din't  want a guy like Jacob or Edward. If I made it unclear about how much I like Twilight Im sorry. But I like it only for the story. And yes I write a lot about it because I have ideas for it and Dating Taylor Lautner is not about Twilight its about an actor and a singer dating. Thanks.

Lover_that_Hates DIAMOND, Reynolds, Georgia

"She was fascinated with words. To her words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combinded with other words to create powerful spells." From: Lighting(By: Dean Koontz)

For somone who talks so casually and objectively about Twilight you sure do write an awful lot about it: Dating Taylor L. , Falling For a Werewolf , Renesmee's Story... so on so forth. Sounds like you may like Twilight a little more than you let on... Just sayin.