Miley Cyrus is Too Much for Disney. | Teen Ink

Miley Cyrus is Too Much for Disney.

May 29, 2010
By Anonymous

Hey guys! You know what’s up. Miley Cyrus: way to grown. Here is something you might not have known about her: so has a tattoo under her left breast that says "just breathe". What is wrong with her? No, what is wrong with her parents? This is just my opinion; she needs to get off of Disney Channel pronto. She has been given way too much freedom and her hot fire needs to be put out. Don’t take this the wrong way, I love Miley Cyrus, but she needs to be on a network like teen nick. NOT, a network for kids. First, the racy photos, then the pole dancing, later the nose ring, and now a tat? C’mon, Miley calm down! I have done some backstage snooping on Miley’s facebook, her real one. There is nothing I can say nor do but shake my head. Most of the Disney Channel stars we all know and love aren’t really good role models like we initially thought. I’m not saying they have to be clean cut, because I know I’m not. I’m just saying they need to be mindful of what they do because there are little kids who really look up to them. Right know Disney is letting us down. Like I said, that’s just my opinion.