Justin Bieber | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber

By KristinaLang BRONZE, Katy, Texas
KristinaLang BRONZE, Katy, Texas

you have to risk it to get the biscuit.

Justin Bieber. Every little girl all over the world has a new heart throb, and that’s him. I’ll admit it he’s hot. But I’m surprised why he doesn’t find it creepy that underage girls are having a huge crush on him. I mean he’s 16 and they have a whole section of his t-shits at Wal-Mart in the little girls section! I think the thing that bothers me the most is that even the president has Bieber fever! I don’t know am I the only one that finds this extremely odd. Al I know is he will never be the next Beatles ;)

Still_Waters26 SILVER, Ladysmith, Wisconsin

"We few, we happy few/we band of brothers/For he to-day that sheds his blood with me/Shall be my brother"
-Shakespeare, "Henry V"

Bieber will be forgotten by 2012 if not sooner.  And don't even compare him to the Beatles...the Beatles actually wrote their own music and revolutioned music in general.  And they had real talent.  Justin Bieber won't last much longer...I actually kinda feel sorry for him if you know what I mean.

ImmaCheerGurl BRONZE, Desert Hot Springs, California
I never liked Bieber. (No offense just voicing my opinion) I still dont. To be honest here think he sounds like a little girl and hes not even that cute (once again no offense). I do agree with it being creepy about the t-shirt thing. Maybe its cuz the little girls dnt think hes 16 (i thot he was 12!) he looks like he hasnt even hit puberty yet :/

struck-by-llamas, Eureka, California
He is a very talented teen. Good for him.

phoebabe97 said...
phoebabe97, Richmond, Virginia

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

I happen to love Justin Bieber! I don't like wear his shirts or go to his concerts or anything, but he's adorable and I really respect him as an artist. It's really pretty rude when people say that he sounds like a girl or is "gay". Thats not only rude to him, but to people who are actually gay. 

I think it's really nice of him to be so cool when girls are crying and tweeting him, saying that they want to marry him. He just loves what he does and loves the people that support him which I think is really great!

MumblingMelanie DIAMOND, Jackson, Missouri

Don't be a victim; be a titan.

Hm. I've heard other girls my age talking about him (well, before everyone decided he wasn't cool anymore) but never really paid any attention...

But yes, the Tshirt thing it pretty weird. I've always looked at dolls made to resemble people and thought, "How creepy would it be for someone to be playing with a little mannequin of me?" Or like wiping their butt on a towel with my face on it or something...

I don't know. Interesting article... :)

MCRlover2011 BRONZE, Kemp, Texas

Be yourself, don't take any one's (ugh they keep editing this T_T) shit and never let them take you alive!!!- Gerard Way

Never would i ever compare Justin Beiber to The Beatles. The Beatles are true musicans, Justin is a kid whos's songs are all pretty much the same. I hate to say it but ppl like him but I won't let him be compared to such a ledgendary band like The Beatles.

blackpanda420 BRONZE, Satsuma, Florida
I'm just suprised at how far he's gotten in the music industry;He's going to get sick of it sooner or later though.

mwahxandxmwa SILVER, Melbourne, Other

"Silence is golden...duct tape is silver" - a random T-shirt

I think you meant 'shirts'!

I agree with you completely. Beiber Fever is really starting to annoy me, he is looked up to by most girls around the world and this saddens me when there are so many other greater role models.

Well worded :D