Justin Bieber, a Real Money Grab? | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber, a Real Money Grab?

November 9, 2010
By WriterFighter PLATINUM, Wilsonville, Other
WriterFighter PLATINUM, Wilsonville, Other
32 articles 3 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
*Women and men are very different, but not when it comes down to their heart


Let's start off with the question as to why did you click on this article? Is it because you are a Justin Bieber fan, or because you are actually interrested in what this article has to say?

Celebrities.
We all know them. They are the ones who make Hollywood and California seem like the place to be. Nowadays the younger the celebrity, the more likely they are to be popular. Why? It's because of people like us. Everyone must know at least one teeny boopper. They scream and shout whenever their favorite celebrity is about. They cry and pleed when ever their favorite celebrite passes by them. Why such an obsession? Now lets be honest, if Justin Bieber wasn't a celebrity, if he didn't sing, if he didn't have a hairstylist to do they 'Bieber Bob', would the girls still go crazy over him? I think not. And if you were to try and prove this wrong, there is no prouf that a girl would still go crazy after him.

I do not dislike the guy, I believe he has a natural talent when it comes to signing. And to me that's great.

The manufactor industries love when a new star is born. What commercial product doesn't Justin Bieber have on the market? And if you can think of something, I am sure it will be on the shelves in no matter of time. It is teenagers with an obsession like this, who go out and waste their money on dolls, blankets, clothes and accessories, designed by their favorite celebrity. Does purchasing items like this satisfy you? Satisfy them? It may be a craze for a while, but what happens when the novelty wares off. Not just the novelty of the item, but also of the celebrity. Teens should be saving their money for a better future for themselves, instead of wasting it on something that will sit on their shelf or under the bed collecting dust. While our teenagers spend their money on useless items designed by a celebrity, the celebrity is the one collecting their moeny to buy what? Flat screen t.vs? Sport cars? You can get the odd celebrity who doesn't accept the money and suggest it goes to a charity. For example: Justin Bieber doesn't even drive yet and he has already 7 sport cars in his new fancy house by the beach. Some of them were given to him and others were bought! There is no harm in enjoying his music, but there is a limit when it comes to going overboard on being a fan.