picture judgements | Teen Ink

picture judgements

February 16, 2014
By mysteryme BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
mysteryme BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Click, flash.” Pictures. One single memory implanted into a card. For someone it might be the best memory of their life, or they might cringe at an ugly face they made. It could be the worst memory of their life. For a celebrity it might haunt them. It might be them cheating or an over eating picture. Or maybe even a mug shot. But then again if it was you caught cheating or over eating, you might be embarrassed and you might hear a bit of gossip, but it ends after a period of time. But for a celebrity, it’s their character. For instance, you go to jail, come out, some people are there for you and it might change a bit of judgment against SOME people. But if you’re a celebrity, such as Justin Bieber, he went from being known as a sensation and Americas sweet heart, to being known as a train wreck and a disaster to this universe, and everyone knows he’s a criminal. Then again if it was you, only some would know, and sure you would get judged and people would forget eventually, and it might ruin your life, and you can be sad and mad at the world with out being judged by the whole universe. But celebrity’s have to smile, they have to show their strong and tough. They have to show no one can put them down, but inside they want to yell and cry at people and shake someone and say “I'm human I can make mistakes” stop judging and walk in there shoes.


The author's comments:
I hope people realize that its not okay to judge people just because there famous, or just because your jealous. Their normal people who have feelings as well as you do yourself.