No Stopping Global Warming | Teen Ink

No Stopping Global Warming

April 11, 2008
By Anonymous

For anyone who says global warming isn't true, they need to look at the cold hard facts. Sure, I do believe that the world naturally has its fluctuations, but it has never been this high before. It also is riseing too quickly. We definitely have a part in this. No one can say we aren't. Especially America. We've contributed more than anyone else in the world.

If you still don't believe me, you can go look for yourself. Look at the numbers and graphs and what all the scientists say. It will effect our world and eventually we're going to have to deal with it. We will need a different means of transportations and it will effect every aspect of our life. Many will probably die because of starvation or flooding from the ocean levels riseing. There will be consequences.

Now if you do believe me, do what you can to make it less worse. We definitely won't be able to stop it and things will get worse before they get better, but we can try to dampen the effects. We have to start now. I hope you will be ready for all the things that are going to happen, because there is no stopping global warming.