What I Think Love Is. | Teen Ink

What I Think Love Is.

August 22, 2019
By Anonymous

What is love? I use to ask this question to people until people started asking me. And when they asked me this thats when I really started to wonder. What is love? so for days and nights I would sit on my bed, or play games, and think about that qeustion. You see after about a while I started to under stand what love is. Love isnt something you take, its something you earn. And let tell you I'm not getting this from some website. I, Thomas M., really am telling you what I think. you see when you are about 15 or 16 you go to high school and you would see a girl or boy that you like. But have you ever wonder why you like Her/Him? people sometimes say they love someone cuz they look good. but thats not the real reason why YOU would love someone. The real reason is to truley know when you love someone is how you feel about them. for example theres a girl I like at school and the reason why I like her is cuz she makes me happy and smile. She's funny, smart, cute, curiouse, and absolutley fantastic. cuz when she laughs, it warms my heart. If you truely want to know you love someone is if when your around a person that maybe you dont know you even like and try to talk to them sometimes you can loose your breath, get sweaty palms, maybe itchy feet, and you can get nervouse. ok so I think love is something special and amazing and sometimes the way you know when you love someone is the kiss. the first kiss is something very special and its the only True Kiss you will ever have. ok so now. im done here and just remember what i said.


The author's comments:

my name is Thomas and I like to play video games and watch anime. i reall like romance and drama, i like to read the bible and listen to music. Music is one of my most favorite things IN THE WORLD! I even write my own songs. right now im in 8th grade and 14 years old and school only started a few days ago. I'm definitely ready for 2020.