be with someone that make you happy | Teen Ink

be with someone that make you happy

By star600 SILVER, Linden, New Jersey
star600 SILVER, Linden, New Jersey

ok, so i broke up with my boyfriend. i must say i really liked him, he was totally hot, and at the beginning of the relationship he was the sweetest guy in the planet. but you know what... then he changed he wasnt totally screwed up, but he didnt make me happy anymore. he made me feel unsure about our relationship. i heard so many bad things that i know where true, and i even saw him flirting with one of my friends once. so even though i really liked him, and everyone told me not to break up with him because he was so hot, i broke up with him. i think you should be with a person that makes you feel at home when you are with him/her. you should be able to be yourself, show your flaws and know he will still love you. and he should feel the same way with you. i dont think you should stay with a person that doesnt make you feel confortable no matter how much you like him, because i know it feels like you can never like anyone but him, but trust me you can. and it is so not worth wasting your time with someone that deep in your heart you know just isn't for you. i know my ex really liked me, and i really liked him. but for reasons i myself dont fully understand we were just not going to work. at least not now. i still have the hope that maybe in the future when we are both mature we will meet again and maybe things will work out then. maybe, but thats just a dream.my point is listen to your heart when it tells you that things are wrong, because your heart or gut wont lie to you. and i feel that breaking up with him was the best decision i could have taken. i feel free. and i want everyone to feel like that too. dont stay in a relationship that just doesnt work. it is so not worth it. btw i've met soo many amazing guys after i broke up with him. just give yourselves a chance to expirience something new.

DreamGlider said...
on Sep. 8 2009 at 10:21 am
Some people don't look for comfort. They desire passion. If you really luck out, perhaps you'll find someone who provides both for you. You have to trust people whether they betray that trust or not. It's just something that takes time and effort.