Life of Relationships | Teen Ink

Life of Relationships

By babyrissa212 SILVER, Boca Raton, Florida
babyrissa212 SILVER, Boca Raton, Florida

Sometimes relationships can be pretty tough on a teenager's life.You can get so caught up in the whole love deal, that you forget about everything else that is important.For example, you can mess up family, school, and much more. Relationships aren't worth the heartbreak.You can face the fakes,the liars,the cheaters,and the game players. Nobody is worth your tears if you are not worth their heart. Everybody is special in their own way. Find somebody who will respect you, treat you with the love you need, and will be there for you no matter what. Nobody deserves to be hurt this early in life.Some people may be too immature, but sometimes you have to grow up and realize you need to be more mature to be recognized and learn in life.Don't let relationships fool you. When you are ready and meet the right guy, you will know and that is truely when you should start a relationship that can be powerful and meaningful.

This is true from my heart

Westsider said...
I think that relationships should be put on hold or what many teenagers should do is not take many relationships quite serious. I personally have not been in a serios realtionship in my entire high school career. I'm a 17 year old senior and i see all of my closest friends get hurt all the time. You have all your life to love. Worry about love when you have everything else covered.

aisha said...
I agree, don't let your self down cause of someone else!!!!!!!!!! not even your self!!!!!!!

a and a said...
Always go forward with your dreams. never let a guy break your heart in little glass piece's!!!!!!!!!

Authorgal98 GOLD, Frankort, Illinois

"Let your mind sart a journey through a strange new world..."

Amazing, and so true. One girl I know in eigth cut herself and made it seem like the end of her lifew when a guy wouldn't go out with her. A seventh grader. Not worth it!!!!!!

_juddy(: said...
you can't always prevent a heartbreak, but you shouldn't feel as if you are the reason as towards why they cheated on you, for if you did everything you could, and you were always there it wasn't you. They just haven't learn to appreciate what is REAL.

Rocky78 said...
Rocky78, Johnson, Missouri
you should have said that i know your cheating on me and then said i still love you and i wish i could have seen you going to break up with me and i still always love you.

biggerinfinities SILVER, Superior, Colorado

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

i was shivering as i read this

Karli Young BRONZE, Johnson, Missouri
nicley writen i have a question that i need a answer from someone what if your first boyfriend was cheating on you once and then again and again and then they break up with you what should i have done to prevent saddness and heart broken?