Heartbreak | Teen Ink

Heartbreak

By babyrissa212 SILVER, Boca Raton, Florida
babyrissa212 SILVER, Boca Raton, Florida

Every night, I lay in my bed thinking about how we didn't work out and it hurts so much.I feel things were my fault and I was never perfect enough for you and that's what hurt me.I just want to know why you had to do what you did.Nobody is perfect and I thought you knew that, but I was wrong.You knew nothing.All you knew was that you liked girls and were a cheater and a liar.I opened up to you and told you things that meant so much to me that I wouldn't have told anybody else.You hurt me and played with my heart, and it is time for me to move on and hurt you.

songofsadness SILVER, Jordan, Minnesota

life is gonna end either way, It takes people with mental illness to build the world.

this artical is good for leting out your anger but you made it sound like all guys are like this i am not even close to the guy that was writen about i am ofcourse (obvious because of my screen name) a verry sad and depressed individual i don't like hurting others especaly females i dont want to hurt people because of how much i have been hurt i cant stand that people hurt others i cant say how sorry i am for you but that dosn't make it right for you to say that about guys atleast not group them all together like that.

TheMesserSandman, West Chester, Pennsylvania

"If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

Of course, you yourself didn't do anything wrong at all. Lump it onto the males, they are all backstabbing womanizers of the slimiest degree. You rush into something too fast and this is what happens.

mariaboll<3 said...
trying to let go of someone you loved? isnt ever going to be easy... its been almost two years now since me and my ex broke up.. ever since i have regreted it... but when i try to talk to him so we can a least be friends im noticing that he isnt who i thought he was and will never be again

happy said...
u all are right i dont no wat to do with my self bz of what happened i hate my self for putting my self though that and the most of all i cant let go of wat we had and i just dont no why either...i dont want it to happen agin...but i just want him back now.. i just dont no anymore..i dont want to give up...i told him that and now we has happy but i just dont no..

mimibby SILVER said...
mimibby SILVER, Boston, Massachusetts

sticks n stones my brack my bones but words cant

i feel da same way u do. n i dont know what to do with myself

PayPay said...
PayPay, Kilgore, Texas

$$$ Pretty Gurl Swagger$$$

wow!! I know how you feel! i still have feelings for my ex!! but he hurt me soooo sooo bad and it would be so dumb if i went back out with him. so i just have to move on. Because he is a lier and a cheater and does not get my love or my heart!!!

Hunny he's not worth it at all. You may be hurting inside, but you can't let him see that, because you gots to be stronger, and I know your better then he'll ever be. And no1 can take that away from you. But you have to remeber 2 wrongs don't make a right, and stay strong and true to who you are.

TanazMasaba GOLD, Dhaka, Other

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's Heaven on Earth."

---William W. Purkey

n dnt hurt him back........ur not an animal.....u r an angel

TanazMasaba GOLD, Dhaka, Other

Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's Heaven on Earth."

---William W. Purkey

i know that feelings are not som thing u cant control....but at least sweetie try to avoid this things. Love will happen one day n till dat day coms just liv ur life. N if u do feel som thing, at least try not to get carried away. U get hurt or hurt som one else when u get carried awya

StephFaith23 SILVER, Traverse City, Michigan

"Love to faults is always blind,
Always is to joy inclin'd;
Lawless, wing'd and unconfin'd,
It breaks all chains from every mind."

I agree, don't hurt him. If you hurt him you'll regret it in the end. Maybe not in a day or a week...but eventually you will. And i know it hurts, but the truth is you will move on and find a better person. Plus, you hurting him makes you no better than he is. Just think about it.

Let-it-rain-to-hide-my-tears SILVER, Fort Worth, Texas

Live without regrets

wow i know it hurts but don't hurt him

purplegiirl24 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

"I'm not mean; ii jUst tell thee thruth"

everyone says that iim sure it's true. buht being in that position (speaking from personal experience) that is very hard to believe. it seems like pointless words with no feeling or thruth behind it

ii know excatly how yyou feel. myy problem tho, is a cant seem to move on. i thought this time the gettingover process would be easier because of a previous relationship buht it wasnt. everything seems harder. having to see this person everyday makes it harder and knowing deep down iin me i will always care makes it even worst. buht what can we do. we're simple teenagers trying to over come the obstacles of life.

bamboom212 PLATINUM, Chestnut Ridge, New York

"The truth with a bad intent, is worse than any lie you can ever invent."
"You are smarter than you think. You are stronger than you look. You are braver than you feel."

I hear yaaa. My stupid thing is little farther in then that. I've known him my whole life. Hez just a coward. Best of luck 2 all of u!!!!

i know that and its tough

ArianaT GOLD said...
ArianaT GOLD, Newark, New Jersey

You write the script to your own life...Don't let anyone take the pen from your hand!

DreamGlider is totally and completely right. That's why it's better to be FRIENDS FIRST. Taking things slow allows you to get to know a person. I've gone both ways, and trust me, friendship is key.

ArianaT GOLD said...
ArianaT GOLD, Newark, New Jersey

Hey, okay, the sitch is bad; i get it, i've been through it but you can't ever really move on by hurting someone back. It'll just become a cycle. Move on, and don't let the animosity trap you, because it will.

Rocky78 said...
Rocky78, Johnson, Missouri
just keep trying you'll get over them

Rocky78 said...
Rocky78, Johnson, Missouri
same here i defintaly agree

JordynNicole., Winnemucca, Nevada
wow, sounds exacly like what I am going through right now. And im glad you moved on cause for some dumb reason I cant.