Life & Love, Just Another Game Of Monopoly | Teen Ink

Life & Love, Just Another Game Of Monopoly

June 29, 2010
By TyBoi-ink SILVER, Danbury, Connecticut
TyBoi-ink SILVER, Danbury, Connecticut
7 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Maybe my life would have been better if you had never intruded. Maybe thats just the way i cope with... cope with not having you." -By Me!!


Background:
moving on seems so hard shen you dont know where your going. people always say your the only one thats knows whats good for you, but a very wise person once told life and love are like a game of monopoly. ive rolled the dice to many times, and keep landing on the same spot. you might say thats an omen to buy the house, but i think ill be better off if i let someone else get this one. im pretty sure i know where im going now. funny thing is, i knew the whole time. really should have listened to myself the first time, becuz the energy ive wasted worrying about it isnt worth the reward. now the only question is, will i miss a truely good oppurtunity, or did i just pass up something that never was ment to be?

Questions:

Is it worth purchasing this house now and being stuck with it in the future?
( Are you sure going outwith this person is the best thing for you in long term perspective?)

Do the benifits of this property outweigh the negative features?
(Does he/she make you truely happy, even through the all your doubts?)

Do you see your self staying with this house for the rest of your life, or is there an uprgade in the near future?
(Can you foresee yourself in a serious reationship with this person for the rest of your life, is this just a teenage fling?)

Result:
There is no real result to veiwng life or love this way. To to tell you the truth,i could list a hundred different ways your decision could turn ot and you may not find one that fits your situation right. I guess im just trying to say, dont give up on love/life becuase you think the decision along the way are unbearable, becuase nothing impossible if you just try!


The author's comments:
i was really down one week because of a relationship i thought was true love. My bestfriend helped me come out of the slumps and he to me " life is like a game of monopoly that you have to roll your own dice. i would love to tell you that going back to the idiot would be bad for you, but your the only erson that can justify andything like for your self. if you love him, go back. if your tired of the same old thing move on and be free."