You Were Wrong | Teen Ink

You Were Wrong

By fvckedmind GOLD, Tarrytown, New York
fvckedmind GOLD, Tarrytown, New York

You Were Wrong

You were, just plainly wrong, about me. About life. You didn't get the content at all.
I'm not angry anymore. You used me, but that's okay. I get it. You were f*ed up.
I understand, you were mad. Or sad, or whatever. But that didn't give you the right to touch me.
Didn't give you the right to say those back-stabbing words. Whore. Slut. Am I really, now?
I thought you loved me. You swore on your dad's grave. That's another reason why I gave you a chance.
You were hurting, your heart black with hatred for the one who killed him. Car accident.
Other driver's fault. Not yours, or his. But do you wanna know who's fault it is now.? That's right. Yours. You promised this will be forever. But forever is over. You're done, you sick bastard.
How dare you take my self-esteem away? How can I feel ashamed? Don't worry, baby. It's alright.
No, it's not. But I'm not gonna waste my words on you. Just remember, I was the one.
Truly, your ex-girlfriend

My last writing to him.

fvckedmind GOLD, Tarrytown, New York
Umm. thanks dude. o_o

morganwillard, Easley, South Carolina

Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream. -Taylor Swift

.........................GOOD...........................JOB..............................