Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World? | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

By Emma99 GOLD, Kamloops, Other
Emma99 GOLD, Kamloops, Other

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

Bman said...
i hate justin beiber but he is a goodish singer it just ticks me off when he gets all the girls some of us are probly a jack pot person but he should go on stage and say i dont have real hair like this it is just a wig and tell all his fans that he sucks and my boss usher remakes my voice better but he should say that im a girl too but he should go home and say mommy i dont like being a horrible singer

sundai BRONZE said...
sundai BRONZE, Pittsburg, California

Youth is a prime example of how to live life

have you met with him? haha it sounds like you know him as if you were his best friend

sundai BRONZE said...
sundai BRONZE, Pittsburg, California

LOL!!! This is great. hahaha

luckystarr96 said...

look, i'm 14 and i don't just love justin for his singing or looks;

i LOVE him for him, and that he puts his whole heart into his songs, and he loves all his fans, let them be a baby or 76 years old,he loves them all

ashliedraper BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
Actually, I do. I know both my grandma's birthdays. It's something I remember easily.

Personally i dont like JB i still dont get why people LOVE him sooooo much! Hes a good singer and all but i still dont get it.

mr.awesome15120 SILVER, Levering, Michigan

dont get mad get even

no he is not but im a guy

oh my justin beibers sooooooo hot!!!!!

wordsoflife SILVER, Starke, Florida

Truth is the absence of Lies. -me

that would be great

wordsoflife SILVER, Starke, Florida

Truth is the absence of Lies. -me

wow. i bet you don't know your grandma's birthday.

JustAnotherOwl SILVER, Unknown, New York

"See, we don't really care who you are;
Everyone is capable of looking up and wishing on a star.
So catch it, so contagious, this day-dreamer's disease,
And hope can be your sword, slaying darkness with belief."

"Sanctuary"- Paradise Fears

Hmm...Well, if he's proven that he "isn't not talented LIVE," then that's a good thing, is it not? Double negative. Fail.

And "grammer"?

If you're going to COMPLAIN about a seventeen year old, who is extremely talented, then please have correct GRAMMAR and spelling.

ashliedraper BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
This artical would be better if the facts were accurate. His birthday is March 1st, 1994. Just saying.

krazy qurl said...
leave him alone

CatherineK SILVER, Omaha, Nebraska

“In all things it is better to hope than to despair”

I agree, not all his fans are 12-14 year old girls. There are guys that like him for his singing too, and there are a lot of little kids. It would be a better piece if you had a wider range of people that took the survey. 

HipsterUnicorn. BRONZE, Pendleton, Oregon

"Love is the Movement."

Learn to spell and he is just electronized by studios, professionals, etc. So don't act like I don't know what I am talking about. You are being completely asinine.

wingofangel SILVER, Rusillville, Alabama

It's all about the love. L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson.

Um Justin bieber is seventeen he's past puberty FYI. And I'm not so crazy about Justin though I do appriciate if that's how u spell that. Anyway. His music so I guess u could say I'm a fan. And some peep's sound a little JEL-E-OUS, I think if u don't like JB then just keep it 2 yo self okey dokey. And 2 all u fan's out there ROCK ON!!!!!!! :P

TerraTAZz GOLD said...
TerraTAZz GOLD, Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Nobody goes through life without a scar.

-carol burnett

I am almost 18 years old and honestly did not care for Justin until i saw his movie. He came from nothing and worked his butt off to get where he is. IT isnt looks that got him to the top it is his raw talent. Like him or not you gotta respect him.

Webstarr828 said...
Webstarr828, Clayton, New Mexico

The key to everthing is patience.You get the chicken by hatching the egg,
not by smashing it.

Yeah don't be so mean to him,he'll get tired of this sonner or later.And just BURST!!

"See, we don't really care who you are;

"Sanctuary"- Paradise Fears

Well, that's not a very fair thing to say. You asked twenty girls then, but that's not all his fans. Sure, he's cute, but you can't get that far in the music business and be that successful without having some talent...Did you see what he looked like when he was discovered? He wasn't as 'glammed' up as he is now & he was still noticed. He's got a good voice and I think that's really the ultimate reason he's so popular.

Yeah, well he has good looks so....