Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World? | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

By Emma99 GOLD, Kamloops, Other
Emma99 GOLD, Kamloops, Other

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

bballrox said...
lol i guess your right lol

I meant, "wont take you seriously when YOU'RE insulting them". TarynSinclair falls to a typo! Oh no! By the way, SillySunshine, the example screen name is "Sally"Sunshine, which is one letter off from yours. I sense some lack of creativity. Perhaps Bieber killed your brain cells?

A total MORAN? Excuse me, who's the real moron here? I love that movie, by the way, Dr. Jones. My mother thought Justin was a lesbian girl as a matter of fact.

The same as African-American older men? Doubtful.

Fine though. Correction: White teenage boys who sound like they're white tween girls should not say "shawty" when it was invented by African-American men in their twenties who sound so much better saying it.

bballrox said...
ooo BURN baby!!!!!!!!!

bballrox said...
Well at least you only thought he was nine. I wasnt sure if he was a boy or a girl. Im serious. I was so confused.

bballrox said...
Hes not really all that

bballrox said...
Why cant we. We sound the same.

bballrox said...
I know you guys think you r getting tired of Jb, and cometo think of it, I am too. I never listen to him anymore. But I know one thing. He is extremely passionate about his singing. And he doesnt just hang around with girls, he really uses all his time singing. And whenever he isnt recording, he would probably spend time with his GIRLFRIEND!!! Which is one reason why he would be hanging out with all girls. He has friends you know. Its not easy to be him.

Oh, sorry, I meant "people won't take you seriously when you're insulting them".

Grammar Nazi, don't you mean "people will think YOU'RE insulting them"? Please examine yourself before adressing yourself with the elite Grammar Nazi title.    :D

Love you though!

Ah, Dr. Jones. You are correct yet again.

*fangirl squeal* Love that movie!  No, you really are correct though. He sounds so young. The first time my mom heard him singing, she asked me if he was a lesbian girl. Silly Sunshine, please stop fangirling so hard and hating everyone who doesn't fangirl as hard as you. (ha ha, fangirl is a VERB!)

He's not that great.  Someone saw him, thought "Oh yeah, we can make SO much money off of the teeny-boppers by putting a "cute" guy from a "humble background" (*quivering lip, tear-filled eyes*) into the music industry. And I'm SO sorry, but white teenagers can NOT say "shawty". No. (no racism intended)

Moongirl said...
Ha ha, that's so FUNNY!!! Failllll...

livkota said...
LUCKYYY!!!!!!

livkota said...
Couldnt agree more, ALlovegreen!

livkota said...
Hey lay off her, jerk!

livkota said...
Thank u!  Nobody on this pg. actually comes here to be nice, they come to critisize him and call him swears.

Grammar Nazi said...
I don't want to sound rude, but please learn how to spell loser. People won't take you seriously when your insulting them and your grammar is iritaiting me.

shelby565 said...
Okay. a couple things, yes Justin bieber is very hott, but his singing is also amazzing. and HE DOES SING GREAT LIVE.... I went and saw him.