Top 100 songs of all time Part 1 | Teen Ink

Top 100 songs of all time Part 1

By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida

Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater

This is a huge list consisting of at least one song from every genre. I am going to be splitting this into 10 parts, 10 entrees for each part. I want to show you how diverse my music is. Alot of you think I am pure heavy metal but I have other bands and songs I like. Rules: no sound track or video game songs.

100, Slim Shady-Eminem, what it's like everyone thought I hated every single rap band in the world. Well no. I dm not a big Eminem fan but this and Rap God are very good. Sadly, this tops Rap God.

99, Miss Jackson-Panic at the Disco, I like this one mostly for it's dark tone. Coming from Too Weird Too Live Too Rare Too Die. This is the closest they have come to hardcore metal.

98, Problem-Ariana Grande, another unexpected song on here. I can't say all of here songs are great, that would be a total lie, but this is not half bad. CoverKillerNation agrees with me too, that is until Iggy Azela or, however you spell it, comes in.

97, Caught In The Middle-Nemesea this is the first full length song on the album The Quiet Resistance. It is one of the worst songs on the album but it only gets better from here.

96, The Looking Glass-Dream Theater This one of their shortest and least heavy songs in their discography. I do like the song because it's a change of pase when compared to the two songs it's in between.

95, Eternal Nightmare-Vio-lence, our first Thrash metal song on here and a good one at that. Man this is good, coming from the album it's named after Eternal Nightmare this is very good for thrash metal. Kind of weak but I get by.

94, Treetops-Corelia, coming from there EP Nostalgia this is the first song of the EP. There are better songs from these Protest The Hero look alikes but the sound plenty better than them. This is my least favorite from the EP and it gets consistantly better every song.

93, Polyamorous-Breaking Benjamin, coming from there first album Saturate, this my favorite song from the album. Ironiclly enough it is also my favorite single from the album as well. Truely marvelous.

92, Disturbed-Down With The Sickness, who hasn't heard this to death, I can't say this is my favorite Disturbed song but it is the most Iconic. A sight to behold but it also has that infamous interlude. It is also played on the radio with that entire section shut out.

91, Ravenous-Atryu, the Emo Metal band that is overshadowed by other bands such as Pierce the Veil and Fall Out Boy, I know they are rock though. It truely is a great song. They have a rock twist in them and honestly this is my favorite song from these guys. I do recommend you check them out too.

To Be Continued in Part 2

There are alot of songs that we here in our lifetime, some good some bad. I chose the good and decided to make the biggest countdown on here at 100 entrees. See you in part two.