Annoying Saging | Teen Ink

Annoying Saging

By Zachary Claflin BRONZE, Duluth, Minnesota
Zachary Claflin BRONZE, Duluth, Minnesota

Come on people really no one wants to see you’re a$$. I mean you’re supposed to be comfortable in your clothing, but others should be comfortable with seeing you in those clothes. Walking down the hall with your pants down to your knees is not the new style. These people bother me because they know it bothers others, and they have to continue pulling up there pants, it’s like really I’ll buy you pants that fit, or get you a belt if you have a problem. Keep your pants up, don’t want to see your underwear, or a$$. It’s really not cool, like I dare you to walk into a job interview with your pants down to your knees, and see if you get hired, that’s one of the first things the managers going to notice. I mean I really don’t like sitting in class, or walking down the hall watching you pull up your pants, it’s quite annoying, and disturbing. If more people realized what that is meant by, having you pants down you wanted something disturbing to happen to you. I mean the people that don’t know that, and that do should get a history lesson.

lovebass BRONZE, Alexandria, Virginia

"Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it."

It is your, not you're. Your is possesive, and you're is short for you are.