When Reason is Revealed | Teen Ink

When Reason is Revealed

March 25, 2012
By windswift DIAMOND, Arvada, Colorado
windswift DIAMOND, Arvada, Colorado
80 articles 0 photos 91 comments

Favorite Quote:
let it burn, suffering teaches the soul; let it grow, love nourishes the heart.


Why is it that we put forth so much energy and effort into seeking out what we call our destiny, when destiny has a mind of its own, and is definitely smarter than us? Do not seek to become a part of destiny, for destiny is an elusive mind, and has its own agenda to follow; and even though it may seem like staying in its mind is a good thing, it will probably only annoy it. Instead, let it seek you out of its own accord, and know that everything you do is a step closer to realizing your destiny, letting it be revealed. You are already being shown a small part of what destiny has in store for you, wherever you find yourself now, will lead up to the path of your destiny, a twisting, turning, burning devil of a thing that’s impossible to consciously and purposefully navigate. Instead you must let your body pick its way through the path, while allowing your mind to wander away from where your destiny is headed, until you find yourself aware of it, or traveling its path.

This is the time, my friend, when reason is revealed, when all the pieces of the puzzle are in place, and their picture introduces you to what is known as destiny, upon which you begin to build and piece together the pieces of our puzzle. Yes, once you are introduced to your destiny, destiny leaves you to your own working, to shape things the way you see them, to piece the world into a new place, to become one of the cogs which help the world run and remain in forward motion. Freedom, that is the ultimate reason for destiny, to guide you to that true freedom, where not even destiny can intrude upon, but that freedom only remains freedom so long as you make it freedom; the moment it becomes something else, it is no longer. That freedom is its own world, with others there, they are all free to create the lives and visions that they have seen for themselves and their future; they have broken a barrier to reach this freedom, become a part of it; they make up this world, each and every one of us strengthening its web of feeling and profound freedom. You can seek this world, but it will forever elude most, destiny only reveals this world to those it deems worthy, those who have earned the right to become a part of this world. This is the truest reward, for the time when reason is revealed.