Why Quotev Is Better? | Teen Ink

Why Quotev Is Better?

June 18, 2014
By Anonymous

A lot of you that I know have been on this site for a while. Have you ever noticed the glitches? The errors? Well I find it kind of annoying, I had been hoping that the admin would have fixed this by now and well... They haven't. I often check up on this site and see how it's doing and well, it's still the same.

If you are sick and tired of the glitches and errors, I have a site suggestion. Quotev is an amazing site. You definitely have a lot more options in the site and I think it's a lot more user friendly and a lot less frustrating.

You see, I would often roleplay on Teenink, always waiting for my friends to reply. When they did, I would get extremely excited... But then... A error or a glitch would happen and teenink would crash and everything would just end badly, usually with me yelling at my computer or Ipod screen. Point is, it was annoying and I hated it.

I know it might seem harsh, Teenink is amazing website, for publishing books, photos, articles, etc. But not for roleplaying. So if you are looking for a better site, try Quotev please. If you join, feel free to leave a comment with your user name, I would love to follow you... Oh? Did I mention you could follow your friends? Yes, there are all sorts of different things you can do on Quotev.

So please join! :)