The Best NBA Player to Play Today and For Years To Come | Teen Ink

The Best NBA Player to Play Today and For Years To Come

November 20, 2019
By Anonymous

The best player that's taking over the league, the world of basketball surpassing even star players like Lebron James, Stepthen Curry, James Harden, and Kawhi Lenoard. He's been doubted for his size and was seen as a player that wouldn't be where he is today, but the player named Giannis Antetokunmpo is beating all of those critics and proving his name. 


Giannis Antetokunmpo at the age of 24 is already playing at higher levels than other players and putting in the numbers and stats like NBA star legends Shaquille ONeal as a forward and big man in the paint.  The star player Giannis is a player that puts in a lot of work into his game and with that high work ethic he prepares for every game like there nothing else to do and work harder than everyone else. The only player that was known for that kind of mentality was Kobe Bryant who is being inducted into the hall of fame in 2021. 


With all the hardwork and effort that Giannis has put into his game has truly put him above all the current players that are in the greatest to play ever. He has only been playing for 6 years with this year making it his 6th and he is still taking over the league. There is a reason as to why Giannis is named the Greek Freak and thats because hes a freak on the court. 


Giannis isn’t planning on slowing down either, wanting to continue to work harder everyday being called a workaholic because he will continuously work on his game to be better even on the days he has off. He always finds ways to work on his game. 


It’s not only that he wants to be better but the ethic of being the best player to play. He works harder than any of his teammates and even the majority of the NBA as a whole. Not many players work as hard as Giannis and he is often compared to all time hard workers like Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. 


At an age of 24 and with and with and an estimated peak hit at 26, Giannis still has a few years until he hits his peak and becomes an insanely good player playing like the all time greats, or even become the greatest to ever play the game if he really wanted to. 


With the start of the NBA season being in 13 games in, Giannis Antetokunmpo is the reigning MVP candidate and the most likely to win it again with a +300 chance to win over everyone else like Lebron James, Stehpen Curry, and James Harden are all players that have won MVP awards before and with Giannis leading over all these past MVP winners really show how much he is really taking over the league. Remember that this is all at the age of 24 with him turning 25 this December. 


With the way that Giannis has played throughout his career continuously getting better puts him at the top of being a future hall of famer in the NBA . This amazing player has only reached a part of his max potential at 60% meaning that with so many years in front of him, there is no ceiling as to how good this player named Giannis Antetokunmpo, also known as the Greek Freak will get and become the best basketball player to play in his career. 


With the player that we see today, he could become like the all time greats like Shaquille O’Neal, Kobe Bryant, or Michael Jordan with also being in the greatest of all time to play talk. Giannis Antetokunmpo is only 24 and before he really shows he's the greatest to play, he's going to take over and rule over the NBA for the rest of his career.