Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

By sHaDoWnInJa PLATINUM, West Jordan, Utah
sHaDoWnInJa PLATINUM, West Jordan, Utah

What if love aint true? Infatuation is all it is. Or is it? What if you dont love me? What if I dont love you? A dream, maybe. Asleep, possible. And if I am what then? to me this never happens. Love dont fall in my arms. Asleep, no. A dream... A dream come true. You love me and I love you. My love for you is real. My heart for you is revealed.

sHaDoWnInJa PLATINUM, West Jordan, Utah
At least thats how I learned to write in school and from other authors is if you can get your reader to feel what your feelings were then you have a very wonderful piece of work sitting in front of you.

sHaDoWnInJa PLATINUM, West Jordan, Utah
Thank you for your comment. But so you know not all poetry have to rhyme or have a set pattern. There are many different kinds of poetry, many different "voices" of poetry. The way the words are written or even spelled tell you the feeling its supposed to have. It can even explain the type of person thats telling/writing the piece. Its not much different from writing stories and all that. In every piece that any one writes has a feeling they want others to feel or at least know about. The more people can relate to the piece the better that piece is.

PaloVerde1 GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada

"Years later, I look back and thing what the hell I was doing."

It's a good piece, but not necassarily a poem; a poem consists of stanzas. It has great potential, don't get me wrong, but "aint" is not a word.